Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wxsted4

Muted
I am wxsted4 and was banned for duping and helping an alt, I made a terrible mistake doing what I did and regret it a lot. I wish to be unbanned and promise to never do anyting like that again. I do not need to get unbanned immediately but wish to be unbanned in around 1-3 months

Eyvah

knk iyi güzel -1 atmıyım diyom da 3 ay da unban yemezsin sen bundan

bu arada translateden bakan adamlara merhaba

Babysoy

Slicer
You'll never get unbanned in 1-3 months for ban evade and duping, what you did really takes a very long time to fix for the admins and you will need to wait more than 6 months probably, and next time you appeal i wanna see a bit more of effort to it but for now -1. best of lucks in ur appeal

Luquinhas_

You'll never get unbanned in 1-3 months for ban evade and duping, what you did really takes a very long time to fix for the admins and you will need to wait more than 6 months probably, and next time you appeal i wanna see a bit more of effort to it but for now -1. best of lucks in ur appeal
^^

Blissterz

First of all when were you banned? plays a big factor in whether they accept your appeal or not and second go a bit more detailed into what you did (makes it easier for the mods)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
It is far too soon for us to lift your ban at this time. Both of these offenses we take incredibly seriously as they harm the integrity of the server and the experience of other players. You will need to wait longer before we unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back