Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Ban date For Perm Bans

Lexxnd

Recently, I went to Loka thinking of continuing to work on an appeal in the future as I got Perm banned for ban evade assistance and then I realized that Loka doesn't show you the date that you got banned from the server. I am not sure if this if it is difficult to add I don't think it is that big of a thing to do but it would be a good quality-of-life update for ban players that are perm banned to see the exact date they got banned so they don't have to ask the staff or try to guess how long it has been. Please correct me if I got some information wrong. And if there is a way I hope it could be easier to know of.
1682132654114.png

Last edited:

Lexxnd

would not be surprised if I am stupid and there is a way that I don't know to but so far I don't know any way rather then asking staff.

Eyvah

ask your friend to do /find yourname and bring their mouse over to the ban reason and it shows the time you got banned.

mindblaster007

The reason for this, at least this is what I was told ages ago, was that if the server actually mattered to you, and you took your punishment to heart, you would remember the date and time. Of course, I was told this when banned myself, so the Guardian could've been trolling me.

Lexxnd

The reason for this, at least this is what I was told ages ago, was that if the server actually mattered to you, and you took your punishment to heart, you would remember the date and time. Of course, I was told this when banned myself, so the Guardian could've been trolling me.
Caring about the server and actually hoping you take your punishment to heart doesn't mean forgetting the exact date you got banned makes it less sincere. I'm pretty sure that guy must have been trolling. I really don't hope that's the reason why. My guess is that they wanted to post the forum link for the appeal but didn't have enough space for the ban date. but that's my guess.

Back