Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Banned for Town Betrayal -ieatsunchips

Status
Not open for further replies.

ieatsunchips

I was banned a few days ago and it was for Town Betrayal, I'm now unbanned but I was wondering if someone or staff can explain why I was banned. I haven't killed anyone or even joined more than one town.
Thank you!
-ieatsunchips

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
If you were banned for town betrayal that means that the owner of your town made a /report regarding you having stolen something that belonged to the town or betrayed the town in some other way (ie. making a way for an outsider to raid your town).

ieatsunchips

If you were banned for town betrayal that means that the owner of your town made a /report regarding you having stolen something that belonged to the town or betrayed the town in some other way (ie. making a way for an outsider to raid your town).
I asked around in the discord and they said that it was weird and that they didn't reported me. Also I barely go on and seeing a ban was just weird.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I asked around in the discord and they said that it was weird and that they didn't reported me. Also I barely go on and seeing a ban was just weird.
Somebody must have, either from your current town or a past one. Town betrayals are the one type of ban that can't exactly be messed up because it goes off of concrete evidence in the form of chest/block logs. It is odd that no one said they reported you though. My best guess is that you got caught up in someone else having taken items that you also took or someone vaguely saying that their items went missing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back