Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Banning RxtiiFx

oSpooder

Muted
Hey loka gamers, I want to request to get my loka stuff back on the server itself. I was invited to a town and they killed me than kicked me after taking my loot. I had all my stuff on me including my lore. I am very very mad about it and I hope I can get RxtiiFx banned and my loot back. I hope you guys understand and will accept my request. Here are some of the pictures that are proof he kicked and killed me.

Sincerely,
Spooder

Attachments

• 8C9ECA5F-36C1-4429-B29D-1A046FC56D37.jpeg
    8C9ECA5F-36C1-4429-B29D-1A046FC56D37.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 63
  • 0119C26D-9897-431B-8DB2-9D85C5976D6A.jpeg
    0119C26D-9897-431B-8DB2-9D85C5976D6A.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 63
  • F31C7FBF-E047-4BA2-8842-F2722FB82C54.jpeg
    F31C7FBF-E047-4BA2-8842-F2722FB82C54.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63

czmpos

Slicer
Hey loka gamers, I want to request to get my loka stuff back on the server itself. I was invited to a town and they killed me than kicked me after taking my loot. I had all my stuff on me including my lore. I am very very mad about it and I hope I can get RxtiiFx banned and my loot back. I hope you guys understand and will accept my request. Here are some of the pictures that are proof he kicked and killed me.

Sincerely,
Spooder
That's not how it works.

mindblaster007

why should it be a rule just dont be dumb and go to towns with people you dont trust
For newer players, that’s why. Most new players who weren’t recruited by current players wouldn’t know who to trust or not. Regardless, it’s a type of scamming, and I think any type of scamming should be punishable. Sure, by not making it a rule, staff have to do less work, but this type of thing is scummy, toxic, and disheartening, and with that, it degrades the community into being just another toxic server people try to stay away from.

Last edited:

glory

For newer players, that’s why. Most new players who weren’t recruited by current players wouldn’t know who to trust or not. Regardless, it’s a type of scamming, and I think any type of scamming should be punishable. Sure, by not making it a rule staff have to do less work, but this type of thing is scummy, toxic, and disheartening and with that, it degrades the community to just another toxic server people try to stay away from.
waa waa

LobsterLarry

Man idgaf about ur opinon so if ur gonna be useless dont talk

"Useless" It's not against the rules in any way for what happened to you. You should only join towns you personally trust with your items. It sucks that this happened but the only thing you can do now is just start anew. Sadly this isn't punishable, nor will it ever probably be.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder

Sincerely,
Spooder

Regrettably this is entirely legal on Loka. Power lies within towns and specifically town owners. There is nothing illegal about inviting a player to your town and killing them, however mean it might be. Loka is a PvP server largely first and foremost.

There are discussions about giving players some options when it comes to bringing your valuables to a new town but they are far off and won't change any rules we have in particular.

Best you can do at present is spread the word about these players so that others do not suffer a similar fate.

Eyvah

Also a little suggestion, If you are moving to a town that you dont %100 trust, leave your important items in your main town and bring the items you dont mind losing.

Lexxnd

Just be poor enough they can't cash-run you then. I had half a set and 5 ais and ascended cash-ran me. they must have been very happy with the 5 ais they got that day.

Babysoy

Slicer
Even thought it's cringe to cash run other player's its just legal, just dont move around towns you dont trust and it wont happen (and less when you have all your items in your inventory)

koi0001

Guardian
Personally, I suggest finding a town you like with your friends and storing all your stuff in a zoned secure place. A good few players keeps loads of shulkers in Tican even though they've only been in our town as members like twice

Back