Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Blissterz unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blissterz

Hello Lokans! I would like to firstly start off by apologizing to mods because i wasted all of your time and i really regret duping as a whole and that i am sorry. Players, I am sorry for being toxic in the past and i hope i can make it up to all of you both mods and players to prove that i am a better person than i was then and can be forgiven for what i have done in the past.

My last appeal was made shortly after i was banned around 5 months ago. The reason i was banned was because i duped and i really regret it. I mindlessly duped without having a care in the world about how this would effect the players of loka and the moderators and was banned a few months after the dupe. Then after my ban i carelessly made an appeal lying about how much i duped and how much i duped i am sorry for this and this was clearly not the right thing to do and i now understand how childish off me this was. I am now seeking for forgiveness but i understand if none of you would like to forgive me at this time and i do understand and respect your opinion. During these past months i have been actively playing with other members of the loka community, i really want to join them on loka again, this made me want to try and appeal. I don't think i need to include what i have been doing in my life outside of loka.

Thank you loka staff and community for considering my appeal and giving me a chance to redeem myself.

Merry Christmas to the loka community and staff!

-Blissterz

doota

+1 vced with blistorz multiple times and hes really nice now, also unban him so i can kill him at gank isle for free sets

Kippehz

Muted
+1 he loves loka and tbh its his first offence, he did a silly thing to get rich but PLEASE free him.. he wants to play in christmas

syoth

Muted
+1 blissterz has been really nice to me in the vc and I can assure you that he has changed

cookieIm

Muted
+1 he i have been playing alot of other games with him in his time being banned and he is a really nice guy, i highly doubt he would ever try to dupe again and he seems like genuinely regrets it. From what i know loka was the only server he really played on minecraft.

Gragra

-1 5 months isnt enough imo, others waited 10 months for the unban you shouldnt be unbanned with them who waited twice longer than you

mimo4

Slicer
+1 blissterz regrets duping and he has been watching his friends play loka for a while now and i believe he deserves an unban. it was his first offense and i can guarantee it will be his last as seeing his friends enjoy loka and not being able to play with them has made him feel super regretful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back