Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Book. Involves names and all of you.

Jedoi

Slicer
*Yawns* Hello, I am tired. I mean Hello I am writing a book. An actual book based off of Loka. Pretty much everyone on Loka will be in it, but theres one small problem. If I really do make this into a book, The names! To call myself Jedi would be copying Star Wars, so I had to call myself Jedoi. Some names may have to be changed in my book. If you want me to use a different name for your character, (your character is you), please tell me what is would be here. Names like, say, Andre and Jocelyn and Luci are already perfect, although names like, well, Zor and Thieflord, sort of pose a problem. (Sorry, but, well.). *yawns* Your characters will still be what you are. (I.E. Art is a pig, so Art is a pig,). So,uh, also *Yawns* I just wanted to say tha- *Yawns* Thank you for, uh, name stuff I'm tired. *Yawns*

Jedoi

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
If you don't like magpie you could call me King Magnus. Magnus means great in latin so is very appropriate. Or simply the all powerful God. Both work :p My weapon of choice will be the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Thieflord304

Slicer
Magpieman said:
If you don't like magpie you could call me King Magnus. Magnus means great in latin so is very appropriate. Or simply the all powerful God. Both work :p My weapon of choice will be the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
My..this is beautiful Mag.

Zor95

Slicer
Zor is short for Zorro.
(which happens to be spanish for fox)

AhriSquare.png

Zorro the Sheep Hearted.
Zorthar.
Zorgar.
Zorgon.
Z-Man.
The Zster.
Big Z.
Slim Z.
Zzz.

Although now that I think about it, I believe it is pronounced sore-oh in Spanish so I suppose you could call me Sora.

Jedoi

Slicer
Zor95 said:
Zor is short for Zorro.

AhriSquare.png

Zorro the Sheep Hearted.
Zorthar.
Zorgar.
Zorgon.
Z-Man.
The Zster.
Big Z.
Slim Z.
Zzz.

Although now that I think about it, I believe it is pronounced sore-oh in Spanish so I suppose you could call me Sora.

You should choose the name that means sheep in spanish, not fox.

Jedoi

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Zor95 said:
Zor is short for Zorro.

AhriSquare.png

Zorro the Sheep Hearted.
Zorthar.
Zorgar.
Zorgon.
Z-Man.
The Zster.
Big Z.
Slim Z.
Zzz.

You should choose the name that means sheep in spanish, not fox.

Just so you know I was kidding.

Jedoi

Slicer
So you speak spanish?

Me too! Well, only "un pecito" Er, not sure how to spell it. I'm trying to say little bit or small or something. Its been 5 years since that one spanish class.......

Jedoi

Slicer
I said:
So you speak spanish?

Me too! Well, only "un pecito" Er, not sure how to spell it. I'm trying to say little bit or small or something. Its been 5 years since that one spanish class.......

I can also say shut up in French. :) So lets La Ferme and get back to the book topic. : P

(la ferme is shut up in French)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Zor95 said:

I think the name Dora suits you much better.

Artagan

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
How should I describe banning? Banishment, maybe?
In lore, banning is explained as "banishment to the outer darkness". Powerful figures like asymptonic and the guardians typically do it to people who practice black magics (hacking, xray).

Jedoi

Slicer
Artagan said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
How should I describe banning? Banishment, maybe?
In lore, banning is explained as "banishment to the outer darkness". Powerful figures like asymptonic and the guardians typically do it to people who practice black magics (hacking, xray).

Thats awesome. Art, thats awesome!

Lazuli73

Slicer
I like the idea of a Loka book, but is my name okay, I mean, Lazuli73, it shouldn't give you any grief. But if I does, I want to be know as Tesceria of Avalon, Dragon Rider/Warrior.

*context* Avalon is a floating city of may islands full of knowledge, riches, magic, and lore. I made it up.

Back