Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bring back end red tag

Blissterz

To be honest i think gank isle (zyre) was kind off a bad idea in the first place key reasons being its to big, to hard to escape and there being no docks so no safe place or anywhere to 1v1 and gain armor. So bring back red tag plea

36s

Slicer
+1 this new gank isle killed loka, made it too complicated and overall felt like yall made building ur main focus on there...

Kotten

Slicer
+1 gank isle dead and it was tbh more fun with end also. Somethign that could make gank isle better is like koths and ctf

mimo4

Slicer
this is never happening the last thing loka wants is people ganking at places like end or nether which were made for their own unique grinds and stuff thats why they made nether yellow tag first and now end ganks. the problem with zyre is that its too big, ironically enough just a regular isle with a set terrain and regular docks with red tag would have been a perfect substitute for end

Lampp_

wow its almost like if you just make a big map with nothing that encourges pvp doesn't start pvp

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I believe that Gank Isle is suffering from a lack of understanding how to create a system for ganks to occur by us (the developers). The solution as I see it is to implement the storm system idea which has been tossed around by Crypt and Mag before, essentially blocking off the majority of the island each day and only making some regions available. This would essentially turn gank isle back into the end (only difference is no void and no protection around docks). Potentially in the future protecting around the docks could be a valid addition but the necessity of that is to be seen.

Back