Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Bring back glowstone pockets

daqniel

Hello loka, i have realised that the glowstone where u just dig straight down to find it are gone, and i think it should be brought back, it's very easier for people to grind glowstone that way and it takes less time

koi0001

Guardian
it's very easier for people to grind glowstone that way and it takes less time
That was the issue. Yeah, these pockets were never actually intended and changed how the nether was used, not to mention that it was widely abused by people x-raying.

As with most things on Loka, there are plans for new methods of gathering resources from the nether, but they will most likely take a long time before implementation. If you think the current method of gathering glowstone is too laborious, contact a local LCR; they will argue your case for free to the Elder squad.

Last edited:

daqniel

That was the issue. Yeah, these pockets were never actually intended and changed how the nether was used, not to mention that it was widely abused by people x-raying.

As with most things on Loka, there are plans for new methods of gathering resources from the nether, but they will most likely take a long time before implementation. If you think the current method of gathering glowstone is too laborious, contact a local LCR; they will argue your case for free to the Elder squad.
ahhh i see, but i think there should be a easier way to mine glowstone in the nether, the way we farm it now is just slow we have to waste much fireworks and stuff

Back