Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fixed Broken Enchant Thingy and Missing Level bar.

Lazuli73

Slicer
I think two days ago I enchanted a pair of boots in my industry enchantment thingy and instead of enchanting the boots it ate my levels and didn't enchantment my boots. Also my levels bar above my hop bar is gone, so I can't get anymore levels. And I tried re-logging and standing by my spawner thing.

Also are traditional grinders ever going to make a come back, because if they aren't I want to take
out all the redstone guts and make them pretty again.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Second time I've heard this now. I think the Arcanum is messing up people's bars. My only suggestion there is to suicide and maybe that'll fix it until we fix the Arcanum.

Secondly, traditional grinders will not return. Feel free to rip away!

Leasaur

Slicer
Is there any method to delete Arcanums so they can be placed again, or to redefine them? Every command I use doesn't work.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
There is no such feature presently. Moving/deleting Industries is a soon-coming feature.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Those you can already delete with /g territory delete (and standing near your territory beacon)

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Oh,uh, I didn't know that's how enchanting worked in 1.8 lols. I'll just take out the level stuff and just keep it as providing the lapis.

Back