Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Buffing Ender Pearl Drop Rate In The End Dimension!

NovaSolux

Alright, As of right now majority of ender pearls are bought at the NPC At located at spawn, However. Not every Town has the Resources to buy ender pearls. especially new ones, therefor i have a suggestion to either lower the price for a stack of ender pearls from the NPC from 380 Shards. To around 100 or 125.
Or maybe even buff the drop rate for ender pearls in the end by a ton. This makes the end a more risky place, which in some cases can be good. Since it makes it a challenge, and it encourages players to be more cautious aswell.

NovaSolux

I go there everyday. And we're super wealthy. It's just that 380 shards per 16 Pearls are quite dumb.
It is way too much.

Wizardteepot

Slicer
Via farming Endermen in the End, you can get a stack of pearls in about 10 minutes I'd say, give or take. And with pearls being worth the equivalent of selling 2 diamonds, I'd say it's a no brainier just to go farm them. Sure if you need it in bulk, and immediately, purchase them from spawn, but I also believe you should be heftily penalized for your lack of patience and farming. Even at 384 shards a stack, like Grubul said, that's really not that expensive, not even for new towns. Lastly, when are you ever burning through a full stack of ender pearls? In conquest fights? With the "new" cooldown system of an enderpearl, the most I think I've ever used in a fight are like 4 to 6 pearls. Sure, maybe that's what separates the "good" from the "bad" pvp'ers, is our reluctance to use pearls, but even some of the better pvp'ers I've talked to never seem to be able to burn through a full stack in a fight.

TimeCentaur

Slicer
I think it’s fair to reduce the cost of pearls from the NPC but not increase the drop rate from Endermen. While pearls aren’t a necessity, they can be tons of help in a Conquest fight so there is a demand. That being said, 380 shards for a stack from the vendor seems quite pricy for something that’s becoming/is a bit mainstream in Conquest.

Mrp

Slicer
I would oppose this simply because I think going down a road that makes any resources easier to obtain would not be great for loka. The majority of players come to loka for conquest and fighting, fighting is stupid expensive (especially the big fights), these fights have to be funded which means you must put in time and dedication to ensure your town is stocked in a war. To stock your town for a war you must visit the resource isles, the end, and the nether. All these places are areas for potential world pvp and conflict which I think is a really healthy thing to have in Loka. Any steps toward removing the necessity of these places, or the frequency with which you must visit them is a bad move imo.

Adzy

Slicer
I would oppose this simply because I think going down a road that makes any resources easier to obtain would not be great for loka. The majority of players come to loka for conquest and fighting, fighting is stupid expensive (especially the big fights), these fights have to be funded which means you must put in time and dedication to ensure your town is stocked in a war. To stock your town for a war you must visit the resource isles, the end, and the nether. All these places are areas for potential world pvp and conflict which I think is a really healthy thing to have in Loka. Any steps toward removing the necessity of these places, or the frequency with which you must visit them is a bad move imo.
Amen

Back