Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bxbben Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxbben

Muted
Hey guys, this is my 3rd unban appeal (hoping for a different outcome this time please!!!). I was banned 9 months ago for town betrayal. I want to start by saying how deeply I regret what I did and I realise how stupid it was. Before I was banned I didn't really understand the consequences of what I was doing so I made a dumb spontaneous decision and it's costed me 9 months without one of my favourite servers.

Since my ban I've reformed myself in my ways across Minecraft and life in general. I'll admit I was a little toxic before, but I've been working on that and I realise how being toxic or rude won't benefit me in any way especially after my last appeal was denied partly because of it. I now try to distance myself from toxic situations and normally just leave the server when things get heated. I've truly been working on my level of maturity and I try to handle things better now. I hope anyone I've ever upset or made feel angry can forgive me.

Now that I'm banned from Loka I don't have many servers to play so I now spend most of my time when I'm on my computer SSing. And I can confidentially say I'm one of the best SSers within the 1.9 comm. I SS for many servers but mainly I am a top SSer at Ranked Bedwars with 23k+ members. I am bringing this up is because SSing really made me realise how stupid some of my actions have been in the past. I now follow strict rules for SSing that are established within the community to ensure that I don't get demoted from anywhere to better me as a person in general.

I also want to address part of the reason why my last appeal was denied. I was fully doxxed in my DMs by a known doxxer who is also banned on Loka, he spammed my face, IP, and address just as a way to taunt me and I guess I fell for it. I responded in a very immature way by saying things some extremely offensive things. I realise I could've handled that situation better and I feel great regret for not doing so.

I do really believe I'm ready to be unbanned on Loka. I've genuinely reformed myself and I'm not nearly as a stupid, toxic, spontaneous person anymore. I fully understand all the rules on Loka now and I will make sure I don't break any. If I have to be muted when I'm back or even my appeal be changed to a temp that's completely fine I just want to be back. Thanks for considering my unban. :)

New;

To answer the allegations about my subhuman. I was put on subhuman falsley. The catpvp owner (Server where I did my test) deemed the flags to be likley false flags, I did 3 fights for the tierlist consiting of 10 rounds 11 rounds and 17 rounds add these together and we have 38 fights. During these 38 fights I hit 8000 times atleast. I had 12 flags for triggerbot meaning I hit with a near perfect consitency. Note the near perfect, you have abit of ballpark between these hits. So out of 8000 hits 12 hits were deemed to be triggerbot. 12/8000. this meaning 0.0015% of my hits during this period were deemed to be triggerbot, and yes I did have reach flags but these were for a good cause and old as I submitted a client to echo.ac (cheat scanner) to help them make a detection for it. Hope this answers any questions people might have.

To further add I have always been fine with SSing to anyone at any time. I know loka has some very skilled SSers and I am fine with him going through my whole PC for hours if he feels like it. I am not a cheater, but activly work against it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-14 172909.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-14 172909.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We still feel your history of hate speech is still too recent (in last 4 months) to lift the ban at this time. It is not just isolated to the individual you mentioned in your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back