Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bye <3

Bye sisters! It’s my time to EXIT!

I’ve had lots of amazing times with you all here on Loka, but with tons of IRL stuff coming up and just growing up in general I am sad to be saying that I will be leaving Loka! Whether you liked me or not, I wish you all the best both on Loka and life in general, as well as school for all the students who play on here. Truthfully, I should’ve left back in January, like some of my other friends did, but I stuck around, and I’m glad I did because I’ve had a lot of amazing memories.

Some of my belongings will be given out. If you are receiving any, you’d have been contacted by now. So sorry for those of you who aren’t receiving any.

However, if you still want some stuff you can get some! Because I’ve hidden the majority of my wealth in a location you can find using these clues/steps:

- Where I began

- Yellow

- …7

- Tall but flat

- To the right

- At the golden ore

I know, it’s hard, but I want the person to get my stuff to work hard and take the time to earn it, rather than just elytraing fast enough when my town falls.

Speaking of that, Alyium will be deleted, as Skele is leaving with me aswell.

Lastly, here are some individual messages to certain players on Loka. If you aren’t mentioned, you can PM me on discord today or tomorrow and ask what I thought about you. *in no particular order*

Castalina: I’m sorry for our falling out awhile back, and I know I say it to you constantly now but I always want to thank you for actually being the one person who looked out for me and helped me out when I was a new player, and pretty much made me. Like I said, we did spend most of our times at odds, but I just want you to know you’re a real one and honestly the reason I ended up playing Loka for so long.

Landroiel: You’re annoying sometimes but you kept it real and genuine. Also TY for helping me out so much moving everything

Llama: You’re okay but it’s hard to forget past things

Misty: <33333 literally my mom. ILY for literally being the best person ever, and keeping it REAL. You had my back when nobody else did, and were always there for me as a genuine friend. TYSM.

Marble: ur a real one even though you disappear for months at a time

Lexi: You probs won’t see this cuz you quit awhile back, but you’re literally my partner in crime and ily <3

Booil: Same with Lex, you left but I still ly!!

Ava: wifey <3

Sky: Girl ILY you were my backbone. Without you, I’d be a WHOLE mess. You kept me in check, watched out for me, were ALWAYS there to help me out, I really ask for anything else, u were a REAL ONE!!! If you continue to play Loka, GL!!!! Cuz you’re the queen bee now if you do, but if not ly and ill miss u!!! <3

Galaxy: homeboy

Smi: ty for always being there when i had a question <333

Barilance/tepes/ndkawjndkaw: Good luck with everything, you were always an amazing ally and friend to have.

Zrxes: you’re not that bad sometimes

bull: <3

Heydood: ur nice but really?? 30%????
Steak: who’s ehvy

Jammin: You can be hard to work with sometimes but you’re like an older brother to me, ly!!

Opyc: TY for loring my stuff and just being super nice and welcoming to me while I was in beetroot estates!!

MrP: “I am the FEMALE sQUALLIE” ly and ty for always being there whether I needed to rant, get items, get clout, get backup in pvp, you name it.

Gibon/gibby: Ty for being a real one even though ur a little awkward sometimes

Swammie/Danky: My favorite pirate/fish!!! You’re what kept me interested in Loka when I was bored, and was always an amazing friend and business partner! Stay fresh

light: A whole icon. a REAL one*

Tee: We kind of stopped talking for awhile, and I think you started to dislike me but I always respected you and your passion for lore, it’s unmatchable.

Jedoi: We never talked much, but whenever we did you were always super nice! ty!

Red: ur nice

Panda: Idk what to think abt u

Donutified: I’ll miss you bud <3

Borne_: <3 my baby

Skuhoo: TY for taking care of me after mrp left and keeping it real most of the time

Nightachan: <3

AngelwolfAJ: Girl you’re ICONIC. LOVE YOU !

Nightshade: You guys are OK!

Hip: <33 love you

MrAlchemy: You’re so nice!!! Love you!!

Zor: You can be bossy sometimes but you’re alright

Gabrosen: I like you

Koi: You’re a real one, and I’m glad we became good friends for a bit before I left!

TeraMarie: .

Anyways that was it for the individual messages, once again if you weren’t listed you can always PM me on discord sometime this week.

If you’re going to comment something negative you’re wasting your time, this is my last post and you’re just making yourself look like a bad sport.

If you’ve been nothing but negative to me on Loka, don’t be fake and act sad, I’d literally be happier if you said you’re glad I’m gone if it means you aren’t going to pretend like we’ve been friends.

I’m sure I won’t be forgotten, but I just hope I’m remembered for who I was, not who people said I was.

A book titled ‘Queen of Loka’ about my time on Loka should be in the library by now, and if not, 9 copies were handed out to random players, so if you’d like to read please either find one of those players or go to the library.

There will never be another one after me ;)

Congrats to whoever finds the loot, and go forth!

- Queen of Loka

Wizardteepot

Slicer
It will be sad to see you go. Although, as you said, we didn't talk much, I didn't dislike you, and it's often pretty hard for me to despise anyone. I'll make sure to find your book and shelf it in the library if it hasn't been already.

You've shown some interest in lore and writing as a whole in the past. My advice, as I would give to anyone who was looking to venture into such a creative outlet, is to always keep writing. Also, know when to seek out help if you have writer's block; I know I have on several occasions.

Good luck in whatever or wherever the world takes you, Beetee. I will forever remember as the other "Tee" on the server, and it definitely got confusing all the time. Before Crypt gets the chance to say it, Loka will always be here for you, if you decide to come back and if you ever have time again. Furthermore, discord will always give you an avenue to keep in contact with the majority of Lokans. Feel free to hit me up if you ever need writing advice.

"Yaasss, slay queen!!" [Am I doing it right?"

Cya fam, you were a good rper
Bye!!! Ty! so are you
We will miss you ;-;
ill miss u 2 bb
It will be sad to see you go. Although, as you said, we didn't talk much, I didn't dislike you, and it's often pretty hard for me to despise anyone. I'll make sure to find your book and shelf it in the library if it hasn't been already.

You've shown some interest in lore and writing as a whole in the past. My advice, as I would give to anyone who was looking to venture into such a creative outlet, is to always keep writing. Also, know when to seek out help if you have writer's block; I know I have on several occasions.

Good luck in whatever or wherever the world takes you, Beetee. I will forever remember as the other "Tee" on the server, and it definitely got confusing all the time. Before Crypt gets the chance to say it, Loka will always be here for you, if you decide to come back and if you ever have time again. Furthermore, discord will always give you an avenue to keep in contact with the majority of Lokans. Feel free to hit me up if you ever need writing advice.

"Yaasss, slay queen!!" [Am I doing it right?"
Thanks for the advice, I'll miss you! (and yes you are doing it right)
Sad to see another friend go, I’ll miss ya bee don’t be a stranger queen ! <3
<3333333333333333
Appreciate being added into your goodbye:) good luck wherever your future takes you.
THANK YOU !

BTW for everyone who was asking, there isn't my stuff at each clue, there's one big jackpot, that you use all the clues combined to get to.

BigSky123

Honestly this is such a sad goodbye, beehive will miss you so much! you’ve been like a big sister to me and I have so many amazing memories ❤️ Keep doing you cause you is amazing girl.
Love you with all of my heart, no homo -Sky

Last edited:

Steve5729

Slicer
Oh boy where to start. Even from the Utumno days you were always a great friend. To me you always felt like one of the people Loka needed. Expressing yourself no matter what and I admire that. I'm 100% sure none of us that attended bee brother will forget how well you hosted that event. (Or the Opyc memes.) If you ever want to hang out again you have me on discord. Good luck where ever you go.

Oh boy where to start. Even from the Utumno days you were always a great friend. To me you always felt like one of the people Loka needed. Expressing yourself no matter what and I admire that. I'm 100% sure none of us that attended bee brother will forget how well you hosted that event. (Or the Opyc memes.) If you ever want to hang out again you have me on discord. Good luck where ever you go.
LOL I totally forgot about Bee Brother! But yeah I’ll miss ya too!

mindblaster007

Bye sisters! It’s my time to EXIT!

I’ve had lots of amazing times with you all here on Loka, but with tons of IRL stuff coming up and just growing up in general I am sad to be saying that I will be leaving Loka! Whether you liked me or not, I wish you all the best both on Loka and life in general, as well as school for all the students who play on here. Truthfully, I should’ve left back in January, like some of my other friends did, but I stuck around, and I’m glad I did because I’ve had a lot of amazing memories.

Some of my belongings will be given out. If you are receiving any, you’d have been contacted by now. So sorry for those of you who aren’t receiving any.

However, if you still want some stuff you can get some! Because I’ve hidden the majority of my wealth in a location you can find using these clues/steps:

- Where I began

- Yellow

- …7

- Tall but flat

- To the right

- At the golden ore

I know, it’s hard, but I want the person to get my stuff to work hard and take the time to earn it, rather than just elytraing fast enough when my town falls.

Speaking of that, Alyium will be deleted, as Skele is leaving with me aswell.

Lastly, here are some individual messages to certain players on Loka. If you aren’t mentioned, you can PM me on discord today or tomorrow and ask what I thought about you. *in no particular order*

Castalina: I’m sorry for our falling out awhile back, and I know I say it to you constantly now but I always want to thank you for actually being the one person who looked out for me and helped me out when I was a new player, and pretty much made me. Like I said, we did spend most of our times at odds, but I just want you to know you’re a real one and honestly the reason I ended up playing Loka for so long.

Landroiel: You’re annoying sometimes but you kept it real and genuine. Also TY for helping me out so much moving everything

Llama: You’re okay but it’s hard to forget past things

Misty: <33333 literally my mom. ILY for literally being the best person ever, and keeping it REAL. You had my back when nobody else did, and were always there for me as a genuine friend. TYSM.

Marble: ur a real one even though you disappear for months at a time

Lexi: You probs won’t see this cuz you quit awhile back, but you’re literally my partner in crime and ily <3

Booil: Same with Lex, you left but I still ly!!

Ava: wifey <3

Sky: Girl ILY you were my backbone. Without you, I’d be a WHOLE mess. You kept me in check, watched out for me, were ALWAYS there to help me out, I really ask for anything else, u were a REAL ONE!!! If you continue to play Loka, GL!!!! Cuz you’re the queen bee now if you do, but if not ly and ill miss u!!! <3

Galaxy: homeboy

Smi: ty for always being there when i had a question <333

Barilance/tepes/ndkawjndkaw: Good luck with everything, you were always an amazing ally and friend to have.

Zrxes: you’re not that bad sometimes

bull: <3

Heydood: ur nice but really?? 30%????
Steak: who’s ehvy

Jammin: You can be hard to work with sometimes but you’re like an older brother to me, ly!!

Opyc: TY for loring my stuff and just being super nice and welcoming to me while I was in beetroot estates!!

MrP: “I am the FEMALE sQUALLIE” ly and ty for always being there whether I needed to rant, get items, get clout, get backup in pvp, you name it.

Gibon/gibby: Ty for being a real one even though ur a little awkward sometimes

Swammie/Danky: My favorite pirate/fish!!! You’re what kept me interested in Loka when I was bored, and was always an amazing friend and business partner! Stay fresh

light: A whole icon. a REAL one*

Tee: We kind of stopped talking for awhile, and I think you started to dislike me but I always respected you and your passion for lore, it’s unmatchable.

Jedoi: We never talked much, but whenever we did you were always super nice! ty!

Red: ur nice

Panda: Idk what to think abt u

Donutified: I’ll miss you bud <3

Borne_: <3 my baby

Skuhoo: TY for taking care of me after mrp left and keeping it real most of the time

Nightachan: <3

AngelwolfAJ: Girl you’re ICONIC. LOVE YOU !

Nightshade: You guys are OK!

Hip: <33 love you

MrAlchemy: You’re so nice!!! Love you!!

Zor: You can be bossy sometimes but you’re alright

Gabrosen: I like you

Koi: You’re a real one, and I’m glad we became good friends for a bit before I left!

TeraMarie: .

Anyways that was it for the individual messages, once again if you weren’t listed you can always PM me on discord sometime this week.

If you’re going to comment something negative you’re wasting your time, this is my last post and you’re just making yourself look like a bad sport.

If you’ve been nothing but negative to me on Loka, don’t be fake and act sad, I’d literally be happier if you said you’re glad I’m gone if it means you aren’t going to pretend like we’ve been friends.

I’m sure I won’t be forgotten, but I just hope I’m remembered for who I was, not who people said I was.

A book titled ‘Queen of Loka’ about my time on Loka should be in the library by now, and if not, 9 copies were handed out to random players, so if you’d like to read please either find one of those players or go to the library.

There will never be another one after me ;)

Congrats to whoever finds the loot, and go forth!

- Queen of Loka
No... :,(

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
Beetee, I'm not sure where to start but these past 8 months playing with you has been one hell of a ride. I've never met someone whos love for the game and the role playing environment was so high, and it was amazing! Thank you for everything you have done for me in game, it means more than you can imagine. I wish you the best in life and if you ever wanna talk or just blow out some steam, im here for you.

No... :,(
o
Beetee, I'm not sure where to start but these past 8 months playing with you has been one hell of a ride. I've never met someone whos love for the game and the role playing environment was so high, and it was amazing! Thank you for everything you have done for me in game, it means more than you can imagine. I wish you the best in life and if you ever wanna talk or just blow out some steam, im here for you.
ty <3 you're like an older brother 2 me

Lytei

I still remember the first time I joined the server and you invited me to your town during a conquest battle. It was a confusing experience for me, but you got me through all the nonsense and put me into battle, which I am ever so thankful for because I became interested in the PVP scene of Loka after that.

Although I rarely spoke with you, you were always friendly and fun to talk to, so I thank you for being a fellow Lokan!

Goodbye, Beetee_Latier! I hope you dive into a wonderful future!

I still remember the first time I joined the server and you invited me to your town during a conquest battle. It was a confusing experience for me, but you got me through all the nonsense and put me into battle, which I am ever so thankful for because I became interested in the PVP scene of Loka after that.

Although I rarely spoke with you, you were always friendly and fun to talk to, so I thank you for being a fellow Lokan!

Goodbye, Beetee_Latier! I hope you dive into a wonderful future!
Love u <333!!! Ty!

Back