Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

C0rzz Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
Posting this on behalf of C0rzz because he lacks a forums account:

Hello Lokans, first of all, I would like to say I am sorry to the Loka Staff that had spent countless hours fixing the damage I caused, I used a duplication glitch where you could dupe almost anything like shards, crystals, pot mats, armor, and more. It has been almost 10 months since my ban, and I have been watching my friends play the server., and I would like to join my friends on Loka.

Me and my friends are about to go on Christmas break, so me and my friends will have a lot of free time. I have learned my lesson to never try and abuse bugs, and to report bugs immediately. Once more, I am dearly sorry for the Loka Staff that dealt with this.

This is also my first offense and would like to get my ban possibly shortened, or maybe an unban.

Sincerely, C0rzz

coolkidsupa

+1 corzz is still at a young age; we shouldn't dismiss his actions but i do think he does deserve one more chance at loka! imo he's reformed as i've talked to him alot throughout his ban and i've noticed a significant change in character/obidience towards rules on other various servers!

Tqmen

Slicer
+1 he's a nice guy, and everyone makes mistakes and i'm sure corzz learned his lesson out of this

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are willing to give you a final chance on the server and will be lifting the ban. A long time has passed, your appeal is sincere and frankly, we are in a more generous mood with Yuletide being around the corner. We do want to stress though while this may have been your first dupe-related offense, you were well-known to staff for chat violations and racism. Please ensure you stick closely to our rules as any further rule breaks will lead to us to immediately reapplying the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back