Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

caistyC5 macro unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightAndDqrk

Slicer
Using macros is considered a crime according to the rules of the loka, so it is impossible for your ban to be lifted at the moment, I recommend you to open an objection after a long break, so for now -1. I would like to point out that you are toxic.

Last edited:

czmpos

Slicer
if your arm is broken then dont play minecraft mate also you dont need to read the rules to know about macro,hacking and stuff like these third part softwares is not allowed in any server -1
this

1Taxington

Muted
I was having problems with other servers because my arm was cut off. I didn't have time to read your lokamc rules as I don't know much English. My arm is still in a cast, can you tell me about my situation? Am I banned forever?
Maybe just don't play servers you need good arms for while ur recovering, there is plenty of non aim and keybind intensive games that are fun -1 (Subnautica is fun id recommend trying it during ur ban)

LobsterLarry

I was having problems with other servers because my arm was cut off. I didn't have time to read your lokamc rules as I don't know much English. My arm is still in a cast, can you tell me about my situation? Am I banned forever?
"Arm cut off"
"my arm is still in a cast"

piccolo-550x309.jpg

bro thinks hes piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back