Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Canthitme unmute appeal (2nd ignore first one sent it by accident wasnt completed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fybxr

Muted
Hello, lokans it has been 6 months since my original mute and 2 months since my last appeal hopefully this will be my last. I was muted for saying "Aj you raped supa and drank his blood damm" in a public chat after aj said supa I drank your blood in VC. I thought it was funny at the time but I now realize how immature and insulting this statement was to Ajmoody. I apologized to aj and I am very sorry for offending/hurting your feelings I promise I will never do or say anything disrespectful or hurtful things again. I also apologize to anyone I may have offended in the past I'm sorry if you have any issues or any comments on how I can improve as a person/member of the Loka community please dm me on discord _Fybxr#5940. Also congrats on getting unbanned Aj! See you in the future lokans1670730776822.png

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
To be clear you were not just muted for saying that but also for the constant breaking of chat rules prior to that. However we are willing to give you a chance and lift the mute but please be aware if you break out chat rules again the mute will be reapplied, so please make sure you are familiar with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back