Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Capital Guard Drops

Leasaur

Slicer
A new player gave me an idea while inquiring about our most esteemed Capital Guards: perhaps they could drop something cool? Preferably a lore item?

EDIT: One criticism of this is that towns will town on Capital Guard just to farm their drops. A way of preventing this could be to only give the drop to those not in the alliance? My motivation behind this is just to give Wanderers/Nomads something to get out of Guards, make them a little more interesting instead of just a threat.

MrAlchemy

Slicer
That would be cool! Any suggestions on what said lore item would be?

Few ideas: What if they were ultra rare to drop, but they dropped books from the old library? Or perhaps they drop fragments of maps from the old world? Recipes for new food items?

Lazuli73

Slicer
I like the food recipe idea, but what item would represent a new kind of food? Maybe this recipe could be made using items that are accessible in ever biome?

Personally I would prefer that the old world library be found in an RP event, where we find the ruins of the old world. Though I doubt that could work in Preksak desroyed most of it during his temper tantrum.

gabrosen

Slicer
Personally I would prefer that the old world library be found in an RP event, where we find the ruins of the old world. Though I doubt that could work in Preksak desroyed most of it during his temper tantrum.

I agree, maybe some sort of lost library with maybe a treasure map. Oh! we could bring the brewmaster back! The library could be names "Time Lost Library", that would be cool I could set this whole thing up if you would like, I LOVE lore! and booooooooks :D

gabrosen

Slicer
I agree, maybe some sort of lost library with maybe a treasure map. Oh! we could bring the brewmaster back! The library could be names "Time Lost Library", that would be cool I could set this whole thing up if you would like, I LOVE lore! and booooooooks :D

Maybe the capital guards can drop and amazingly rare map to the library!?!

gabrosen

Slicer
maybe the library can be a sanctuary where players can't fight? That would be cool, like a protection around it, or we can make it a "battle zone" type thing where people can die just not loose there items?

Please give your opinion on this subject :)

Hatron

Slicer

that would be cool

Back