Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Collection of Minor Suggestions

Kaph

Sentry
Hey, for a while I've been thinking of minor or subtle improvements to the server, nearly all of which shouldn't warrant a full post. Therefore, I'm just going to group a load of them into this post instead. Hopefully, if some of these proposals are implement, it will slightly improve quality of life for some players. This is most likely a boring post for most people but it's easier than spitting out an endless list of suggestions at admins or elders. Let's go!
  • Add a button to re-enter the ranked PvP queue, similar to how rematches work in unranked duels
  • Signify destroying a lamp (currently you have text pop up for the % of a lamp, but none if you get a charge off on a 20% lamp)
  • Add a way to see how long until you can rejoin a town (maybe /g add can show this instead of "already member of town"?)
  • Change the dynmap border colour of either bountiful or unlinked territories to avoid confusion between the two
  • Rework the "Nobody can hear you in town chat!" alert message (for when users talk to others on Discord)
  • Have town alignments update faster in regards to players in PvP/hub (not sure if this is just a bug?)
  • Allow player heads to be clicked and the playername in question will display in chat (or maybe above toolbar?)
  • Let intro chat be accessed as a 'proper' chat for longer conversations with newcomers (/ch h)
  • Similarly let religion chat be typed in with just /rl (maybe a bug?)
Links to other suggestions I have actually made posts about

Last edited:

Evil_X

Sentry
Agree with everything but bed bombing. It's not the same if you can't kill an ender dragon with beds

Back