Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Combat Command

EastBowmen

Slicer
Short and sweet; I think there should be a command to check if you're still in combat as almost all PvP servers have. Something as simple as /combat would do the job. It would simply notify you if you're in combat or not, and if you are it would say the time remaining until out of combat.

gabrosen

Slicer
Short and sweet; I think there should be a command to check if you're still in combat as almost all PvP servers have. Something as simple as /combat would do the job. It would simply notify you if you're in combat or not, and if you are it would say the time remaining until out of combat.

This it a great Idea!

Wolfegger

Slicer
I would like that feature. This would be specifically to avoid pvp logging? I have wondered about that.

Ajaxan

Slicer
Well, then I understand why there is some concern over having a command like this. Although why would you be looking to log off as soon as the combat logger wares off? Kinda suspicious if you ask me. ;)

I actually think this shouldn't be added because it gives people the ability to know as soon as they can log out. Under any normal circumstances you shouldn't be logging out any time close to combat and should have nothing to fear.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I actually think this shouldn't be added because it gives people the ability to know as soon as they can log out. Under any normal circumstances you shouldn't be logging out any time close to combat and should have nothing to fear.

That is my feels as well.

Back