Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Computern's Complaint

computern

Slicer
first off my town portal isn't fixed. Well more to the point it seems to have been deleted.
Walking into my town portal does absolutely nothing and walking into the one at spawn does the same.
At spawn I literally just stand in the portal, and nothings happening and I watch as people can just hop in.
This is a bug. A least I should be sent back up the spire to come falling down again.
So can someone please fix that for me?

Other point. My Gen.
Yesterday after building my new wall I needed to increase my gen size.
So I increased it from 201m to 221m.
Came on this morning and after mop and adder visted found my gen had reverted back to 201m.
Don't know how this happened but it seems not to have saved my changes.
I'm gonna go change it again to 221m and I will await the results.

13scooter13

Slicer
i have to agree with comp on this. we have even made a forum post about this and not even a reply at all. literally all i need is my town portal fixed and i have the same the same problems as comp due to town portal. i have 12 people who live in my town (not counting me or joce) who would greatly appreciate this to be fixed. thanks. :)

K

KenuDragonfire

TheArtifact plugin is breaking essentially, Asy is trying to fix it but I don't really think that's going fantastically well.

mopb3

Slicer
Don't hold you breath, I doubt it will be fixed at the very least any time soon

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Id like to point out you cant make it bigger than 200 without asymp, you are supposed to have an admin extend it but atm only asymp can.

Zor95

Slicer
Magpieman said:
Id like to point out you cant make it bigger than 200 without asymp, you are supposed to have an admin extend it but atm only asymp can.

You can but it is very buggy. It took me over a week to get mine to stay at 400m.

computern

Slicer
Oh I didn't realise that. I kinda would like it to get up to 230m because of my new extended security.
Without the extension people can very easily get over.
So I would like to apply for this extension.
Maybe Mag you could even make a forum for applications.

Zor95

Slicer
Comp there is no application, just keep setting your radius to 130-200 and eventually it will stick.

Back