Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Content Creator FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Content Creator FAQ

If you have any questions that are not answered below, or would like to discuss anything else, feel free to contact an Elder (bat3415 or Magpieman) here on the forums or through dm's on discord. Please do the same whenever you wish to 'contact us' about anything in the FAQ.

How do I get the 'play' icon title in-game?
  • Have at least 3 videos or streams about Loka.
  • Average around 500 views on videos or an average of 30 concurrent viewers per stream.
  • Your content must be suitable for the following ratings 'T for Teen'/'PG-13' (no vulgar music, excessive swearing etc.)
If you meet the above requirements please contact an Elder and include a link to your channel and they can set you up with the title and roles. If you do not meet the above requirements but feel your content is of high quality, please don't be afraid to contact an Elder and ask if an exception can be made for your content.

How do I post my videos in the discord #media channel?

If you have received the 'play' icon title in-game then you will also gain access to the media channel. The rules for posting in the media channel are as follows:
  • You may only post 1 video a week in there. This is to prevent the channel from getting spammed with messages, which should result in better quality videos and more views.
  • The video must be of reasonable quality.
  • It must be content about Loka.
  • Must be suitable for the rating 'T for Teen'/'PG-13'.
  • The video must be your own.

How do I stream conquest fights in spectator mode?

If you stream on Twitch or YouTube you can contact an Elder to request access to the spectate fight command (/c watch). This will allow you to watch any conquest fight.
However, the following rules must be followed or you may have your permissions to spectate removed:
  • You must have a 5 min stream delay to prevent those taking part from gaining an advantage by watching your stream.
  • You can only use the spectate fight command while live on stream.
  • You must be in the Conquest Stream VC in the Loka discord while spectating. You cannot be in a voice or text chat with anyone taking part in the fight.
  • You must have VODs enabled on your channel.
If you want to record a fight while not streaming, then we may be able to make special arrangements if you contact us about it.

How do I get featured on Lokas Website?

All content creators (those with play icon) and conquest streamers will be advertised on our website with a link to your channel to help provide you with more visibility.

Where can I advertise my stream?

You may post your stream in #loka discord channel if you are streaming Loka. We ask you don't advertise streams of other games unless you do so in the #selfpromote channel.

I brought a YouTuber to Loka, do I get anything?

Yes! You and the YouTuber will receive a free subscription, 500 orbs and you get the title Emissary. You will receive even more Orbs if their videos do well. Further info can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back