Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion coral please

berdb

Slicer
I am going insane add coral so I can finish my build (dead horn coral = very good building block)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-11 151159.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-11 151159.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 34

LobsterLarry

could we perhaps just add a nyx-like questline where you're able to farm coral? Or perhaps make Zyre be able to harvest coral and that would fix 2 problems, one giving zyre more of a point and target to pvp at, and another letting players obtain coral.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
could we perhaps just add a nyx-like questline where you're able to farm coral? Or perhaps make Zyre be able to harvest coral and that would fix 2 problems, one giving zyre more of a point and target to pvp at, and another letting players obtain coral.
Zyre was made to stop end ganks, as the end was a place players should be able to grind materials without having to worry about death. Making Zyre another grind island would just restart the whole problem again.

Lampp_

Zyre was made to stop end ganks, as the end was a place players should be able to grind materials without having to worry about death. Making Zyre another grind island would just restart the whole problem again.
ADDING 4 BLOCKS DOESNT MAKE IT A GRINF ISLAND

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
ADDING 4 BLOCKS DOESNT MAKE IT A GRINF ISLAND
That's not the point, the point is players want to turn Zyre into grind island if they keep asking for these blocks every time a new one is added to MC. Then after that, what's the point of Zyre, it's just a resource isle.

Lampp_

That's not the point, the point is players want to turn Zyre into grind island if they keep asking for these blocks every time a new one is added to MC. Then after that, what's the point of Zyre, it's just a resource isle.
Wtf then just say no 1.13 was nearly 6 updates ago how has kelp and coral not been added

Back