Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

@Cryptite

Zor95

Slicer
http://mcserverlist.net

So after liek 3 weeks it seems to finally be returning. We'll need to resubmit our information and add our fauncy new description or wot not. I tried submitting iron.minecraftarium.com which it didn't take, so it's either broken or needs the actual IP. So yeah, do wot you want with that. It will be a massive source of new players.

Zor95

Slicer
Oh and the rest of you vote when it is available. Gaining a top spot early on guarantees that we'll be high on the list for a few months.

Artagan

Slicer
I think it was mcserverlist that brought me to the server originally. The advertisement was a little outdated, but it was interesting and sounded like good RP.

JocelynReed

Slicer
Psychedelic98 said:
mopb3 said:
Or don't vote, if you don't want what comes with it.

Ahh deja vu
Artagan said:
I think it was mcserverlist that brought me to the server originally. The advertisement was a little outdated, but it was interesting and sounded like good RP.

Hahahahahhahaa. Screw you psy ..I laughed so hard that I knocked over my soda..holy crap that is funny. Hahahahaha more Arts Hahaha

Jedoi

Slicer
Hey I was on MCSL looking for Loka but could not find it. Are we on there yet?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I still don't show anything other than the "Add your server" page. Are people seeing lists of servers on that site?

Zor95

Slicer
Nah. Time is very relative to designers as I'm sure you know from experience. They implied it would be done soon so I'd expect a Halloween launch.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
MinecraftJedi127 said:
I saw lists of servers.

Then I'm tempted to say they keep bringing up the list to see how it's reacting or they're accidentally pushing the update prematurely and keep taking it back down. If it keeps up, they're hopefully getting pretty close.

Zor95

Slicer
Welp we're on the first page so however it works, we'll at least get new players o:

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Zor95 said:
Welp we're on the first page so however it works, we'll at least get new players o:

That's some server called ironminecraft, not us. Our score is presently 0.

Back