Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dae_ for LCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dae_

Muted
IGN: Dae_
Current Rank: Settler
What you think is expected of position: I believe that LCR’s should be expected to look at current issues within Loka or things that the community wants to be changed, and with an unbiased view provide this to staff to better the server. LCR’s should be active and able to experience these issues to have a better understanding on how to fix them to support staff.

Why you think players should support you: Although I have been regarded as a toxic player, I am willing to provide an unbiased view to the staff team and provide a voice to the community. I have spent a lot of time on Loka, gaining a first hand experience of what could be done to improve the average players experience. I will try my best to show up to meetings whenever possible, and will bring up common issues or ideas people bring forward to me.

When you started playing: My join date is the 4th of February 2021.

Time zone: GMT

How often do you play (hours a day/week): I am usually around most days for at least 3-4 hours

(edit: joined in 2021, not 2020 my bad)

Last edited:

ThePigGang

Guardian
+1
1f9e0.png

DevvyVR

Muted
+1 i mena like yeah sure but honestly dae is like yeah sure bnut at the same tikem do we want simeiobe yeah sure i mean yeah yeah suree sure he sureeee sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 3

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1 big man dae is a very intelligent man, has spent countless hours on Loka and knows the community better than almost anybody else! he is one of the most qualified to take on such a role, and I’m confident he would do a great job advocating for the community’s desires at LCR meetings <3

Dae_

Muted
doesn't say what category you trynna represent, still you're a +1 fs fs mi amor
Since it's an optional category, I didn't put it. I don't really want to limit myself to just 1 category if I can help all people no matter what suggestions they push forwards :)

Greeneryy

Muted
Since it's an optional category, I didn't put it. I don't really want to limit myself to just 1 category if I can help all people no matter what suggestions they push forwards :)
Dae underscore is best for any category, +1 he's 200iq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back