Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dae_ slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippehz

Muted
+1 Dae was it are have when i loka it when the it blah blah blah jajajajja loka he was very good jajajaja he helped me loka on loka jajajaja he loka when i was depress and blah blah blah poggers dae kitty poggers dae

tmxo

Muted
dae was really mean to me and is now holding me hostage in amanitas basement please save me thanks <3

O_OEMBERZO_O

-1 Randomly tagged me in the rp discord and said "why are u -1ing ur allies appeal" with some cuss words then banned me from it

Dae_

Muted
-1 Randomly tagged me in the rp discord and said "why are u -1ing ur allies appeal" with some cuss words then banned me from it
Just to clarify, 4 months ago I banned you for being constantly toxic to our alliance, not because you -1’d someone’s appeal

Attachments

• 7CB4CBB7-D658-4D43-9968-7284DC1D6AF9.jpeg
    7CB4CBB7-D658-4D43-9968-7284DC1D6AF9.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 36

O_OEMBERZO_O

Just to clarify, 4 months ago I banned you for being constantly toxic to our alliance, not because you -1’d someone’s appeal
how is telling some1 "stfu dumbass" cuz they randomly started talking shit about me "toxic" i never was "constantly" toxic because I dont even speak in RP unless im tagged which I was by ur members talking shit. + u didnt ban me for that u legit tagged me and said "@Emberz why are u -1ing ur allies appeal dumbass" then like next day I had a ban message.

trust me bro no one cares
and who are you 💀☠️

Last edited:

Cipherv

+1 over my 3 years of playing with Dae, he has helped me learn the core of loka, and how to be happy! i was honestly surprised when i saw he wasnt slicer, and i thought he really should be!

Flgment

Slicer
+1 known him for 17 years we always go to the park together and play a game of football then steal the ball from new year 7's great friend

mimo4

Slicer
+1 over the years we have known eachother for me and dae have went from potato rivals on another server to joining loka and learning how to play and he is one of the best people i have met in the pvp minecraft pvp community he is so cool and awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back