Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

DarthsRevenge unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

twdfan27

Muted
Dear Loka community

Date of ban: September 30, 2023 (11 months)
Reason for Ban: Hate speech

Since I have gotten banned I have reflected on my ban and distanced myself from Minecraft and other hateful people from my past. I have apologized to most of the people I have wronged in my past. In the past months I have tried to reform myself and better myself to the best of my abilities. In these past months I have distanced myself from people and have started to think before speaking and acting. The new group of people I have been associating myself with plays Loka daily. This is making me want to get back into playing Loka again but I can't because of my past actions.

Being banned from Loka has helped me realize how fun it used to be to play Loka with friends and has let me realize that my actions were very wrong and immature. I don't expect the community to forgive me right away but as time goes on I hope that the community can forgive me for my past actions.

I know that my first appeal was me attempting to be unbanned quickly without learning from my past mistakes I thank the Loka staff for keeping me banned and helping me learn from my past actions.

Kind regards, DarthsRevenge

Crv

+1 I have vc'ed with him a lot since he was banned and he has really changed a lot. He has matured. I think he surrounded himself with bad influences and that made him act in a negative manner. #FREEHIM

Axiqnbros

+1 After 11 months he deservers a second chance, I can confidently say that he has matured a lot and he is not toxic.

Kzrmq

Dear Loka community

Date of ban: September 30, 2023 (11 months)
Reason for Ban: Hate speech

Since I have gotten banned I have reflected on my ban and distanced myself from Minecraft and other hateful people from my past. I have apologized to most of the people I have wronged in my past. In the past months I have tried to reform myself and better myself to the best of my abilities. In these past months I have distanced myself from people and have started to think before speaking and acting. The new group of people I have been associating myself with plays Loka daily. This is making me want to get back into playing Loka again but I can't because of my past actions.

Being banned from Loka has helped me realize how fun it used to be to play Loka with friends and has let me realize that my actions were very wrong and immature. I don't expect the community to forgive me right away but as time goes on I hope that the community can forgive me for my past actions.

I know that my first appeal was me attempting to be unbanned quickly without learning from my past mistakes I thank the Loka staff for keeping me banned and helping me learn from my past actions.

Kind regards, DarthsRevenge
+ 1 is chill and deserves another chance after almost a year banned.

doota

Muted
I have also played with you under different accounts on box servers and have seen signs of toxicity but i have no evidence so take this with a grain of salt

twdfan27

Muted
I have also played with you under different accounts on box servers and have seen signs of toxicity but i have no evidence so take this with a grain of salt
All your doing is making yourself look like a creep. I also haven't played any box servers in more than a year, so that statement holds no value. You stating that all of the upvotes on my appeal are just my friends which they Arnt is a weird way to spin things. I could easily say that all the downvotes are just people who have held grudges against me from my last weeks on loka. This is a ban appeal, not a conspiracy.

Alcaili

+1 I havent talked to him in 12 months but he was always so funny and full of energy (why is your text so large compared to ours)

doota

Muted
1722462795566.png1722462814979.png1722462837170.png
heres my proof that these "randoms" are actually people you probably messaged. wheres your proof that everyone downvoting is downvoting to hate?

Attachments

• 1722462730665.png
    1722462730665.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 1722462743889.png
    1722462743889.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1722462760498.png
    1722462760498.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1722462777354.png
    1722462777354.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 3

twdfan27

Muted
View attachment 10627View attachment 10628View attachment 10629
heres my proof that these "randoms" are actually people you probably messaged. wheres your proof that everyone downvoting is downvoting to hate?
First of all, you stating your opinion and making a whole collage is not proof of anything, and only shows this weird obsession you have with me. I'm not sure what your hoping to accomplish by doing all of this harassment on my appeal? Don't think I forgot about your first message that you deleted on my appeal. Why do you believe that because someone is showing support, that they are somehow someone I messaged? I could easily say that you "messeged" your friends to spam downvote my appeal. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back