Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

DeathStar17(Wqrex) unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathStar17

Hello Loka Community, I am DeathStar17. I got banned in december for duping in loka . But actually i didnt dupe, let me explain what's going on. I didn't play much Loka back then, and i was joining loka to help my friends in wars in those times. And one day Basaros told me they were duped and he wanted me to look at the stuff. And he showed me the duped items. He told me not to tell anyone about it so i didn't say no to him because he is my close friend. And one day when I went to the room with the duped items, I got banned.Honestly, I'm aware of the damage my actions have done to the loka. So i can guarantee i won't repeat what i did.I had to report their dupe at first place but instead I used their duped items and damaged server’s economy badly and I regret doing this. There were people who didnt report his duper friends and they didnt remain banned for long. However my mistake includes their mistake and a more important mistake than that which is spending duped items. I apologize for what I did and I promise that I will never make such a mistake again.Also i realise that loka is one of the best servers,because after I was banned, I couldn't get the fun I got from the loka on any other server in minecraft.Thats all I will say and I am sure that admins will decide the best for me. Have a good time Lokans.😎 (sorry for the wrong info not batuusta it was basaros)

Last edited:

K4ppah

Slicer
+1 In my opinion it should be reduced to a tempban since we already saw this in other cases around the community

Last edited:

BEKOGOD

Muted
First of all, hello everyone, deathstar is a person who does everything he can for the minecraft community. As everyone knows, he owns the 1.9 texture pack discord. He is a caring person who likes to help players. He is very sorry for what he did. I think he deserves a second chance. all he did was turn a blind eye to what a close friend did. Don't you also protect your close friends at the cost of your life in real life? I enjoy playing games with him.
+1 sessizadam free

Last edited:

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Wait a few months and try again, multiple of my friends got banned for the same thing you did and they had to wait 6-8 months to get unbanned. Nice appeal though, just not enough time has passed

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to you ban evading just 2 months ago, we will not be lifting the ban at this time.

Edit: It appears this was not the case and a false positive so we will be re-reviewing this appeal.

Last edited:

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We have looked over all suspicious accounts and it does not appear you have used any to log into Loka. We also think it is a solid and honest appeal, which puts you in good stead in the future. However, due to the seriousness of the offence, we cannot lift the ban this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back