Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Decreasing Warp Times for Regular Conquest

Haz5

DISCLAIMER:

THIS SUGGESTION IS ONLY FOR REGULAR CONQUEST ISLE'S SUCH AS KALROS, GARAMA AND ASCALON

Recently on Loka, some fights have been ended within one warp. Waiting 1 hour just to get killed and wait 7 minutes to warp, and then have it end before you can even warp back seems a little bit absurd. I know somebody in the comments will say something about skill issue, but taking in mutators as a variable to the equation is big too. Some mutators like lone wolf or Robin Hood can have you dead within a few seconds, even within one hit.

From my own personal experience and for some others too, Loka just becomes boring when you wait an hour just for the fight to end within 7 minutes. Overall, it would be benefitial for both sides with a decreased warp time, and be more fun in general.

How long do I think warp should be? I think that it should be reduced to 5 minutes. This could be vital to either side and spice up the fight, giving both sides more resistance than usual.

In conclusion, It would overall be better for PvP and fights would be more interesting and action packed.

Asynchronized

Slicer
DISCLAIMER:

THIS SUGGESTION IS ONLY FOR REGULAR CONQUEST ISLE'S SUCH AS KALROS, GARAMA AND ASCALON

Recently on Loka, some fights have been ended within one warp. Waiting 1 hour just to get killed and wait 7 minutes to warp, and then have it end before you can even warp back seems a little bit absurd. I know somebody in the comments will say something about skill issue, but taking in mutators as a variable to the equation is big too. Some mutators like lone wolf or Robin Hood can have you dead within a few seconds, even within one hit.

From my own personal experience and for some others too, Loka just becomes boring when you wait an hour just for the fight to end within 7 minutes. Overall, it would be benefitial for both sides with a decreased warp time, and be more fun in general.

How long do I think warp should be? I think that it should be reduced to 5 minutes. This could be vital to either side and spice up the fight, giving both sides more resistance than usual.

In conclusion, It would overall be better for PvP and fights would be more interesting and action packed.
this actually, unironically, the pace of pvp has most definitely outpaced the old warp times, but i do think it should have some consideration to team sizes (this may actually balance steamrolling with absurdly large teams a bit)

(4.30 minutes + (total number of players on a side) (1 player = 1 second extra)) : D

Last edited:
Back