Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion delete cove and fissure

capybara

Muted
-1. If you want it deleted, stop going to cove, then people will go to actual Zyre, the gank isle experience is completely dependent on how the player base wants it to work, not just the admins.
No because all the random kids who just joined the server a week ago only know cove and dont wanna give zyre a chance and TRUST me ive sat at old zyre with people Tling maybe 2 people came we killed them and then no one came back..

capybara

Muted
True I agree with this, cove/fissure is too safe, the kiting potential is just wayyyyyyyy too easy so it allows poor people and just, people who are bad to go around fighting you, waste your time and pots and more
With this came also the new gen kids which I wont name that spend 95% of their playtime in cove, ganking instead of playing conquest or rivis because it is far too safe and easy to escape, keep your set, keep your AIs and all of that.

From what I see, this was not possible in Zyre, once you jumped in you were free game, escaping was harder, and if you were new you would lose your stuff 99% of the time, thus only good players went, or mostly just good players, making it better and more relatable and closer to conquest.

I dont think staff will just go and straight up delete cove and zyre fissure, but I would like to see normal gank isle in the rotation and on for a couple of days, but I guess this counts as a +1
^

ChickPro

Sentry
Community Rep
No because all the random kids who just joined the server a week ago only know cove and dont wanna give zyre a chance and TRUST me ive sat at old zyre with people Tling maybe 2 people came we killed them and then no one came back..
Well I doubt deleting cove would give new players the "idea" to go normal zyre, forcing players to go to zyre instead of cove would just repeat what this suggestion is trying to do but with cove being added back instead, also a main reason all newish players go to cove is mostly due to their town owners saying to go cove.

Back