Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

[Delete this please]

Zor95

Slicer
Re: Null

It's 8 days until the one year mark and as I remember, I teleported to your members and they punched me off a wall and killed me.

Also you're the only one fighting to return one of many condemned hackers to your own city which we do not do, as legitimate bans are final. The admin that gave the "amnesty" did not have the right to do so without first discussing it with the higher ups. The rule was and never will be changed, xrayers are banned instantly.

Just sayin'.

Re: Zor And Artagan Harassing Reach Members and a Propositio

Zor, i expected you to be first to reply. i was right. You are a prick, and i don't care for your opinion or your snide comments.

13scooter13

Slicer

i know i seem to be the only one who actually likes dingo and hylian but I would actually support this. but everyone seems to have this weird fight with you guys for unknown reasons. but I like hylian and trust him.

Exactly my point scoot! What the hell is up with the admins and TheReach? If any decisions are made about this Artagan and Zor can NOT be a part of it because they have PERSONAL REASONS. In a Jury in real life if they so much as have heard of the people involved you can't be a part of the case, so its only fare that those two are NOT a part of any Decision making.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One

Ok first off no one is getting unbanned. We have never and will never unban players who are convicted of breaking the rules. Im sorry but this is how it has always been.

Claiming they have been harassed is laughable, as crypt will confirm to you when he checks the server logs.

Art has done nothing wrong and acted in the correct manner. I had asked someone to watch the caps and then art said the same thing a tad later than me. The player then reacted in a rude and aggressive manner towards art. A further player logged on spoke in caps and was correctly kicked. Art then stated if he continued he would be muted, which is how every player is treated. He has nothing against any member of the reach so i have no idea where you are getting that from.

Zor again has done nothing wrong. He was over exaggerating/joking.

In no case have any admins been rude to any 'reach members', in fact it has been quite the opposite. They have been very rude and aggressive, without being respectful of our rules. To be honest it seems certain people of the reach have a deep distaste and disrespect for some of the admins on the server.

A distaste and disrespect due to the Admin's passed actions towards our city's people.
and when you say noone has anything against the reach i say that is some laughable bullshit.

ALL 30 of my passed members have told me about the admins doing something rude to them.
and if you have noticed we are quite pleasant until you fucking piss us off!

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One

If you would like to put forward evidence about admins being rude to them etc. please do. I suggest you calm down before posting anything further.

Mtndome

Slicer

Language will get you no where Dingo. It's unbecoming and makes you seem the fool.

All bans are final. You being on Loka as long as you have should know better. And if you or your members have problems with any of the admins, a screenshot and a forum post will go a long way. Much farther than using caps server side or arguing with the admins.

For the manner at hand, no one has broken any rules on the admin side. Your members were behaving inappropriately, and they were dealt with as any other member of Loka would have been treated.

adderman500

Slicer

Art did his job, Zor was having a laugh, and you have overreacted. All bans are final. Sorry about the truth Dingo.

K

KenuDragonfire

Dingo_Winterwolf said:
Dingo_Winterwolf
One long year of people fighting and begging to bring back the man that only cheated to keep those thirty players that depended on him in good hands. X-Ray loot is always taken and given to those that are griefed, yet in this case none was taken. there was no loot. it had ALL been used to fuel the dieing generator of his home. none was used for armor, none was used for weapons, none was horded away. Hylian was given AMNESTY for this reason but was banned anyways by a change of ruling a week later for a total of 1123 years.

Okay, 1), if you needed to x-ray to afford to pay for your gen, you are terrible at Minecraft. If you had thirty members as you claim you did, you could have gotten the emeralds to pay for your gen for a month after like, 3 hours of mining from your entire community.

2) For having played on Loka for so long, I thought you would have heard worse things than a sarcastic comments about the two members of your community who blatantly x-rayed.

3) The only reason Hylian was granted amnesty (It's shamnesty, a slice of hamnesty, raspberry jamnesty, it's wham, bam, thank you, ma'amnesty.) was because Gudbrandr, the most psychotic admin, was the only admin on at the time and had the entire server demanding something be done.

4) Regardless of the fact that this forum is called "Player Complaints/Ban Disputes", you should know after being on the server for a year that posting a ban dispute is basically worthless, unless someone was trying to ban someone else and accidentally typed your name.

5) Art's revenge and hate crazy, (also a bit of generic-brand crazy) don't know why you expected anything else.

6) Zor's attitude has always been that way (<3 Zor) and once again, not sure why you were expecting anything else.

7) If your friends either are banned or quit, dislike the general attitude of the admins, and disagree with our x-ray rules, then please, stop torturing yourself and continuing to play on the server, there are thousands of other servers you and your friends could play on instead of playing on here and continuing to argue about a year-old ban that your friend got for blatantly breaking the rules.

andrekeroxd

Slicer

Magpieman said:
Ok first off no one is getting unbanned. We have never and will never unban players who are convicted of breaking the rules. Im sorry but this is how it has always been.

Mtndome said:
All bans are final.

adderman500 said:
All bans are final.

All bans are final, sorry :/

Zor95

Slicer

I felt so bad for my past behaviors that I resigned to Slicer. Let me know where you guys settle so I can make a more personal apology.

adderman500

Slicer

Zor95 said:
I felt so bad for my past behaviors that I resigned to Slicer. Let me know where you guys settle so I can make a more personal apology.
Seriously Zor? For how long? Is it like a temporary retirement like they do in UK to get early access to some kind of pension fund?

Psychedelic98

Slicer

Zor95 said:
My screen is now covered in coke. Thanks.

EpicBacon99

Slicer

Dingo why don't you give it up? You're like a..... DOG WITH A BONE!!! Eheheheheheheh good night Loka!

Back