Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSolux

DON'T TAKE THIS APPEAL AS A JOKE, DON'T MEME ABOUT IT.
I assure you, this is genuine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today 18-10-28 I'm appealing my ban.
I know and don't deny that i've broken many rules before, due to my impulsive and not thinking before i do an action tendency, And my time of insulting players, in discord private messages.
However as cliche, or perhaps fake this thread sounds, I'm being as genuine as can be.

I've gotten banned the first time on the 21st of june 2017.
For 3 days, For killing peoples parrots in the garama docks, And negatively behaving myself there.
I'm sorry to jedoi for killing her parrots all those months ago.
However, This isn't that serious.
But at the time my tendency to insult was at an all time high.

However, Since that first ban to now i haven't insulted hardly anyone with grave racist things at all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to my second ban on September 27th 2017.
At this time i've started to grow more devoted and take loka more seriously.
However, I made a foolish mistake, Since i've gotten jealous of the players at the time who bought so many lored items, I let my greed get to me, And i exploited around a thousand orbs.
I don't remember.

However, It turns out i wasn't the only one.
BuscoNombre, Deathbringer_, And GeekyKidGamer also exploited orbs.

I take full responsibility for these bans, And i won't repeat exploiting ever again.
Or kill people's pets, animals, etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to the appeal.

I've been banned, october 6th for bullying, death threats, and severely talking trash about a player.
For the 22 days i've been banned at the time of writing this appeal.
I've been deeply regretting doing that, And in that 10 seconds it took to type those horrid things to that player in the private chat.

I got banned for 30 days.

I won't deny i have a tendency to be toxic, and like i said before not thinking before i speak.

Believe me or not, I will be a better player when i'm unbanned, I haven't "learned" my lesson in those 2 previous bans, Since they were both 3-5 days long, Which is nothing.

I have a desire to help the server, I have a desire to contribute, I've done alot of recruitment, And boosted LokaMC's player base by a ton, And changed the pvp strategy meta on here.

I have a desire to be a good player to everyone that's new, and guide them through loka.

I have a desire to contribute by doing all i can for the server.

I've shattered my reputation so much due to my past, And i won't let it happen again.
I've at the same time also shattered so many people's motivation on loka due to it too.

This might seem like total bullshit, but mainly the reason to my repeated behaviour of the past was i never got a long ban, only short, minor ones.

Cryptite, Said i have alot of potential.
That motivated me to be a good player.

There's alot of people that hate my guts, And this is also my apology to them.
Please forgive me.

If this ever gets accepted, I'd just like to be unbanned on the 29th, When my break starts.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
While I appreciate the time you have put into this post, I'm going to save you and any responding more time by locking the thread. The point of bans are both a lesson and a punishment. The punishment should fit the crime and unbanning you when you had a bunch of free time to play would not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back