Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Diego Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyKidGamer

As you all may know, I was banned for supposedly account sharing with my sister, Efforyt. I don't believe that this ban was justified, as I did not account share. I may have my fair share of bans in the past, but account sharing is something that I don't do, as there is no reason for it. The actual origin of the ban was because Rayward called Efforyt, (Gali), Diego, which was an honest mistake. Whilst Efforyt was fighting I was in voice chat with the people at the fight in our Best in the North discord server, and I think everyone who was in chat can also confirm that I was in fact not playing on her account. They are also well aware of the fact that Efforyt was in the background of the voice chat, clearly fighting. There was also no screenshare or voice chat to confirm that I was on her account, but many people in the voice chat heard Gali was screaming call outs to Ray or yelling when she died. I wish we had shadow plays of this but the ban was so instant. Many others have asked me to alt as Gali and I always decline, there are also moments when people ask me to get Gali on, and then they used to join VC with her. If there was any future confusion on whether or not we were alting I would not mind screensharing or voice chatting with the admins to prove that we are not alting.

Daviq

As you all may know, I was banned for supposedly account sharing with my sister, Efforyt. I don't believe that this ban was justified, as I did not account share. I may have my fair share of bans in the past, but account sharing is something that I don't do, as there is no reason for it. The actual origin of the ban was because Rayward called Efforyt, (Gali), Diego, which was an honest mistake. Whilst Efforyt was fighting I was in voice chat with the people at the fight in our Best in the North discord server, and I think everyone who was in chat can also confirm that I was in fact not playing on her account. They are also well aware of the fact that Efforyt was in the background of the voice chat, clearly fighting. There was also no screenshare or voice chat to confirm that I was on her account, but many people in the voice chat heard Gali was screaming call outs to Ray or yelling when she died. I wish we had shadow plays of this but the ban was so instant. Many others have asked me to alt as Gali and I always decline, there are also moments when people ask me to get Gali on, and then they used to join VC with her. If there was any future confusion on whether or not we were alting I would not mind screensharing or voice chatting with the admins to prove that we are not alting.

Samisol

Sentry
I can 100% confirm that Diego was not account sharing. I ask him all the time to get Gali on so I can get builder in Athens and steal some stuff, but if she's not available he always tells me that she can't get on, not "oh yeah lemme just get on her account rq". During the fight that Diego was accused of playing on Gali's account, GALI WAS LITERALLY IN THE BACKGROUND SCREAMING THAT SHE NEEDS HELP ON THE INHIB. She does not have discord, which is why she was playing next to Diego and Diego was talking back and forth to us. If the only evidence that got him banned was that Rayward said "Diego" when talking to Efforyt, then I don't see how this is enough. That's basically like me saying in vc "YOOO DUCKY GET OFF BRACES' ACCOUNT" and then getting them both banned.

SayreSlayer

Muted
example of dieghos beahvior on loka :

"In all, he was indicted 21 times but escaped conviction each time, except for the last.[2][3] In 1981, McElroy was convicted of shooting and seriously injuring the town's 70-year-old grocer, Ernest "Bo" Bowenkamp, the previous year.[1] McElroy successfully appealed the conviction and was released on bond, after which he engaged in an ongoing harassment campaign against Bowenkamp and others who were sympathetic to Bowenkamp, including the town's Church of Christ minister. He appeared in a local bar, the D&G Tavern, armed with an M1 Garand rifle and bayonet, and later threatened to kill Bowenkamp.[1][3] The next day, McElroy was shot to death in broad daylight as he sat with his wife Trena in his pickup truck on Skidmore's main street.[2] He was struck by bullets from at least two different firearms, in front of a crowd of people estimated as between 30 and 46.[1] To date, no one has been charged in connection with McElroy's death.[1]"

Diego LIETREALLY shot people in real life mods can we get a perma?

Samisol

Sentry

"In all, he was indicted 21 times but escaped conviction each time, except for the last.[2][3] In 1981, McElroy was convicted of shooting and seriously injuring the town's 70-year-old grocer, Ernest "Bo" Bowenkamp, the previous year.[1] McElroy successfully appealed the conviction and was released on bond, after which he engaged in an ongoing harassment campaign against Bowenkamp and others who were sympathetic to Bowenkamp, including the town's Church of Christ minister. He appeared in a local bar, the D&G Tavern, armed with an M1 Garand rifle and bayonet, and later threatened to kill Bowenkamp.[1][3] The next day, McElroy was shot to death in broad daylight as he sat with his wife Trena in his pickup truck on Skidmore's main street.[2] He was struck by bullets from at least two different firearms, in front of a crowd of people estimated as between 30 and 46.[1] To date, no one has been charged in connection with McElroy's death.[1]"

WHY DID HE DO THAT??????

GeekyKidGamer

i apologize i am reform

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
+1, Diego knew that we needed Spruce leaves to mod a tgen and always said that Gali couldn't or didn't want to get on. If Diego wouldn't alt to keep a town active or get us items then why would he alt for a fight???

pt 1.PNG

Terryn_Greystone

Slicer
+1 I have messaged Diego many times to get Efforyt online so that I can make trades and such. I've got many screenshots like this one. Some where she wasn't able to get online, and others where she was able to. In this certain screenshot, Diego could've just gotten on her account, but he didn't. And when she does get online after I message him, I know it's her. Because we always have conversations together. It's pretty clear to me that it's always Efforyt, and never Diego. If more proof is needed, I can supply it.

Attachments

• diego.PNG
    diego.PNG
    72.9 KB · Views: 16

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 Whenever I asked anything about Athens, he tells me he'll get his sister online, not he'll just commit rule breaking. Yes, maybe he got banned multiple times in the past, but something like account sharing isn't anything he would do.

Lurnn

Slicer
-1 for two main reasons

You say the ban was instant so why isn't there any shadowplays, and just because it wasn't account sharing in the past doesn't mean it isn't now, case example the decision made on TryH4rdd and Kyzides bans.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
-1 for two main reasons

You say the ban was instant so why isn't there any shadowplays, and just because it wasn't account sharing in the past doesn't mean it isn't now, case example the decision made on TryH4rdd and Kyzides bans.
His shadowplay doesn't record input and you're finally admitting that Tryhard and Kyzide did actually account share? :cool: Have gud day

pt 2.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back