Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

dinasoursgoquack unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im making this appeal because i want to know why i have been banned? it says dox threats but ive never threaten to dox anyone. If you are referring to the screen shot of me saying ill post fruits face reveal if he doesnt play, That was a joke and i had his full permission to post it and he didnt care if i did. So i would really like to know why im banned for that. Below is what the screen shot the person actually sent was before he edited it and the other one is me getting permission from Fruitzilly to make a joke.

Attachments

• IMG_0499.jpg
    IMG_0499.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0509.jpg
    IMG_0509.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
For context for others reading your appeal your full ban reason is both hate speech and dox threats. You seem to have missed half of it but sometimes it be like that.

For context for others reading your appeal your full ban reason is both hate speech and dox threats. You seem to have missed half of it but sometimes it be like that.
i left it out because i havent said any hate speech in a long time. So i have no idea where that is even coming from

passway

Muted
image.png

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We gave you another chance, and you showed us you clearly have not changed. You used vulgar hate speech towards others outside of Loka and the threat of doxing others is not a 'joke'. Both of which happened on more than one occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back