Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

dnalol unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnalol

Muted
IGN: Alexgamer92
Date of ban: July 2022
Last Alt: August 2023 (CHIEFKEEF2024)
Last Appeal: January 2024

Hello Lokans, to outset my third Loka appeal. Before trying to address anything I would like to digress for a little from the point of me being unbanned, and instead, I want to apologize for those whom I have harmed mentally over the years including the staff who had to take care of my bad actions. Over the years of my ban, I had been a toxic individual who was a rather immature person given my age. However, I do not want to use that as an excuse but instead show I have changed from my toxic ways. I was 13 when I was banned, I am now nearly 15 years old. I know the harm I did to the players and admins will never go unnoticed however I am here to plead forgiveness as I truly believe I have changed since I departed from Loka.

Now that I have that out of the way, I would like to give some backstory however on what I was originally banned for and how it went down (I went off memory so some things could be iffy, sorry for that in advance.) In July 2022, I and a friend of mine found a duplication exploit in the shop section of Loka. Instead of doing "/report," we decided to use it to our advantage and duplicate items such as diamond blocks, lores, etc. Looking back at it, I regret those actions deeply, as the adventures I took place in Loka have not been replicated since the environment and community of Loka were such a friendly place for a person like me. After a few days of using the duplication method, Skuhoo noticed us breaking the market and teleported to my friend whom I had duped (I was not online during the occurrence). This is where I and my friend made a mutual agreement, to tell the truth and accept our permanent ban. I was different from my friend; however, I decided to mass alt. As I stated earlier, I was an immature kid who had a lot of free time, which resulted in me wasting it. At first, I switched from July to around February. Unfortunately, I fell short of waiting, appealing, and opened an alternate account once more in May 2023. This account was named SRN7Y. On this alt, after I was banned as an "alt account," I decided to make a ticket and lie to the staff members for my greed. Ultimately, they found out I was talking and gave me many chances to admit it; instead, I went off on a tangent and appealed for the account, which almost immediately was responded to by saying that I was an alt of dnalol. I then paused from May to August when I succumbed to my addiction and alted once more. This time again, lying in my appeal. This alt was worse than the others, as I was frozen by Skuhoo, and instead of screen sharing, I lied and admitted to hacking to try and avoid them catching me. I did not realize they had known, and I had appealed. Looking back, I thankfully got denied, as they knew it was me all along. When I got responded to, I saw I had to fight my addiction to wanting to play and take a hiatus from Minecraft as a whole. This brings us to the present day. I was an overall edgy-like child pre-teenager when I was playing loka. I know some people may find me untrustworthy for all the things I have done. But I truly believe I now realize my bad actions and the effects of doing them. Loka has given me many memories and friends that I will never forget in my lifetime. I have played the server since 2021, and I wish to reunite with my friends as I have and will never break another rule on Loka. I plan on never alting again, as I realize there is more than just being a burden or a poison to the community like I once was.

Again, I would like to reiterate what I said. I apologize for my wrong-doings I am aware I can not go back in time and stop it so I can not do anything except accept what I have done and move on from my dark past.

In conclusion, over my ban, I have had much time to reflect on myself and my actions giving me time to ponder my true self. This resulted in me realizing I had to leave my egotistical ways behind and start as a fresh person. I hope Loka staff reconsider my ban as I will try my best to be a positive influence on the community no matter what the outcome is of the appeal.

Last edited:

EMPu1se

+1 After knowing dna for a little over a year now, it's clear to me that he has not only changed over that year of time, but also since his original ban. I have seen his behaviour from 2 years ago through screenshots and DMe, and it quite frankly doesn't even look like the same person. Dna has clearly reformed as a person, and I believe he can be trusted to be allowed back into the loka community again, following rules and not causing problems on the server

mushalol

+1 he is very funny, very nice and known him for 2 years he has developed into a mature young boy #freedna he helped me with my pvp skills after i asked him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back