Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Doug_Ford (Previously doulk) Perm-mute apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

doulk

Unfortunately I have been permanently muted on the LokaMC Minecraft server. At first it did not seem like this punishment would effect me very much in the long run and decided it was best left as it is. This was until tragedy struck!

Before we get into the tragedy I would like to first give you the punishment from my perspective:

1. Denial:

At first I was a bit taken aback, I couldn't believe my eyes! This was interesting to say the least.
"No!" I probably said... I don't remember

2. Anger

This couldn't be happening! How was I supposed to commune with my fellow lokans in chat!?! These were my initial thoughts at first

3. Bargaining

When I first received the punishment I was very confused. I reached out to the administrative figure that issued the punishment and expressed my confusion. After many back and forth conversations we concluded that I did in fact break the rules

4. Depression

I was very distraught once i learned that I could no longer engage in conversations with the many exotic people of Loka Minecraft.

5. Acceptance

I soon decided that this would not be that bad in the long run. I would move on from this and eventually start over and maybe reform myself, similar to my main idol Tyler1! This would surely be a great teaching experience!

Now that we have learned my experience throughout the punishment process we can finally get into why I feel like I have reformed.

According to the administrative figure that originally issued this punishment upon me I had actually broken the chat rules numerous times before. This came as a shock to me as I had never received any warnings. In actuality I probably did receive such warnings, I just did not remember as I cannot remember things. I am very stupid!

The main reason that I eventually got muted was because of something I did not even realize would be evil-doing in the first place! I posted a discord link to the Official "Swag Gaming" Youtube Intro in public chat. At first I thought this would be very comedic but little did I know that when you clicked on this link the video file would INSTANTLY download onto your PC. My intentions were not malicious and I apologize.

The reason behind my not appealing about this earlier is due to the fact that I did not see this as a bad thing and I did not have any motivation to try to get my chat privileges back. I just thought that I would not be able send messages to public chat. I did not see this as good enough motivation to try to get my chat privileges back. Little did I know that when I would kill someone my special lore sword that I payed for would not show up in chat! This was very distressing as my lore swords were very funny and needed to be seen by all!

In conclusion:

I was very reckless in public chat as I did not see it as something I needed. Later down the line I am now realizing that being able to put my lore swords on display to the masses is good enough motivation to keep my chat clean and safe. I pinky promise I will not break any more rules!

Love, Doug_Ford A.K.A. doulk

P.S. I'm very cool

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
As amusing as it was reading your appeal, we will not be lifting the mute at this time. Your past offences have caught up with you and in the last 6 months you have made numerous Nazi/racist comments. With this still being relatively recent, we cannot lift your mute currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back