Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Durrus Town Store and Recycling Center.

Kobeyador

Slicer
Soon to open will be a shop where anyone can visit my town / the shell statue in spawn to purchase items that I have recently gained the ability to provide at a low cost. However, until I can lay the redstone for the auto-store I will have to stick to spawn exchanges for now.
I have recently put my entire towns funds(not that much to begin with) into the expansion of trades with villagers and have come up with fruitful results. I will start a list of items below of the items that I have painstakingly unlocked through hours of bartering with those selfish villagers. Any trades that I have I will post at a reasonable price and will trade for other items that my town is in need of.
I will also be starting a recycling program for the few items that villagers can enchant. By enchanting these items through villagers, their full durability will be restored with the cost of losing the old enchant and the emeralds used for the enchant trade. If anyone has near broken tools,swords, or chest armor please save them and i can either use this process for you if you provide the emeralds for the enchant cost. However, If you wish to donate them I will enchant them at my expense and distribute them to new players or players in need.

Last edited:

Kobeyador

Slicer
I recently updated this post. With the advertisement of the server and the preparation that Loka has been doing to gain new players, I wish to contribute by promoting a foot hold for players to get established in the server. If you would like to help and donate near broken tools,swords and chest plates, I will enchant these items to renew their durability. After that, we would be able to have a surplus of items to offer to new or in need players.
PLS let me know if you have any opposition to this idea or any ideas to improve upon my plan.

Back