Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Elzaress Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elzaress

Muted
i was banned 6 months ago on loka for doxxing, i will admit that i did what was claimed to have happened, but i will also say that since my ban i have taken many steps to change after what i did. I used to be very immature, idolizing people who i shouldn't, and doing anything i can for attention. What i did was very wrong of me and should never be repeated, at the time i didn't realize the real world issues with what i had posted. What i thought was just a silly screenshot someone had sent me, could of had a massive negative impact to the person i affected and many others.

I am very sorry for what i did, it is no longer a reflection of me as a person or what i believe in. I was dumb and immature talking shit to people through discord. I took a long break from discord after this event. Stepping away from discord, minecraft and all online social media as a whole, i took this time to reflect on life, those around me, and realize the mistakes i have made online. I was never an active loka member, and thought my actions would have no implications here due to separation i had with the server. Since my return to discord and social media, i have since wanted to be an active member on Loka and play alongside many friends i have on the server. I'm sure many of them can vouch for my change as a person and can see a lot of the progress i have made

I now actively avoid getting into arguments and drama online, i distanced myself from those who still idolize what i did, and i have truly changed as a person

I hope you can all see this

Elzaress

Lampp_

i was banned 6 months ago on loka for doxxing, i will admit that i did what was claimed to have happened, but i will also say that since my ban i have taken many steps to change after what i did. I used to be very immature, idolizing people who i shouldn't, and doing anything i can for attention. What i did was very wrong of me and should never be repeated, at the time i didn't realize the real world issues with what i had posted. What i thought was just a silly screenshot someone had sent me, could of had a massive negative impact to the person i affected and many others.

I am very sorry for what i did, it is no longer a reflection of me as a person or what i believe in. I was dumb and immature talking shit to people through discord. I took a long break from discord after this event. Stepping away from discord, minecraft and all online social media as a whole, i took this time to reflect on life, those around me, and realize the mistakes i have made online. I was never an active loka member, and thought my actions would have no implications here due to separation i had with the server. Since my return to discord and social media, i have since wanted to be an active member on Loka and play alongside many friends i have on the server. I'm sure many of them can vouch for my change as a person and can see a lot of the progress i have made

I now actively avoid getting into arguments and drama online, i distanced myself from those who still idolize what i did, and i have truly changed as a person

I hope you can all see this

Elzaress
-1 your a freak and should stay away from minecraft, the fact you even still play this game is a shock to me you deserve to be locked up for 20 years

Khanye

-1 actual freak. bro thinks hes a minecraft gang banger. you literally commit cyber crimes pls never attempt to come back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back