Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ender Pearl grenades

Psychedelic98

Slicer
Am I the only one that thinks it? All I have to do is put my stuff in an obsidian box and no one can get it ever. Yeah it has a little price, a few diamonds a week, but compared to the stuff protected that's nothing. On another thread somewhere I suggested a tnt revert, that would automatically revert all blasts in a towns area after a set amount of time, 12 hours maybe. This would help to make them less overpowered, but there is still the obsidian box. It would also remove any grey areas surrounding cannons.

K

KenuDragonfire

To be honest, we barely get griefing reverts. Illegal griefing, I mean; mainly because Crypt and Asy are the only ones who can use it, and because it lags the server.

Zor95

Slicer
That's why 3+ people are required for a town; so people can't create personal vaults. I am curious about your second town Psych. What is it?

mopb3

Slicer
Zor95 said:
That's why 3+ people are required for a town; so people can't create personal vaults. I am curious about your second town Psych. What is it?
Yeah, you're not exactly one to talk about not owning vaults there.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
My second town is Thneevill (or something like that). I made it for meg and cas, but they quit before I could get it actually functional. It doesn't eat emeralds, but it has 175 in it.It doesn't protect any land, and I removed the diamond.

Back