Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Enerian Folklore Thread

Haldyir

Slicer
Fellow Loreist,

As most of you may know, there is a town known as Eneria that Sparky created in northern Ascalon. I have decided to create a lore thread for the town to put in short stories and etc. Also, I was able to recently find an avatar creating program known as HeroForge Pro where I can customly create characters and etc. Below is some concept art I made of what Enerians look like. Anyways, enjoy and as always read on!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Formal letter of correspondence: Answering the Call
To: Lord Misttig
Dispatch: Royal Kingdom of Eneria - 12th Scouting Division
Enerian Archer -portrait.png
Dear Msittig, Enerian Male City Guard.png

My friend. It has been quite some time since we have spoken. If you are receiving this letter, the elves have abandoned Nylanthria located in the Dark Forest of Northern Ascalon. Instead, we have traveled south to a city in the misty mountains. I bring forth exciting news... a kingdom in the northern lands of Ascalon has risen, it is to be called Eneria. Even more interesting...King Sparky__ first of his name, and King of old Valinor has rallied the elves to his aid to build such a city. Such a gathering of our people hasn't been seen since the golden era of Valinor. If you have received this letter, travel to Eneria as I have. Our people have finally found a home again...once you get close to Eneria, you will come across foot patrols along our borders, regulars of course. You will find their attire to be almost very similar to that of the troops stationed in Valinor, just this time their armor is colored blue and gold signifying the new order and banner Eneria represents.

More of our people seem to be pouring in by the day, in which case we have been building quite rapidly. The government here style seems to be more orderly and structured than that of Valinor..... oh and my title of Queen Mother has been restored thanks to his majesty. Even Prince Zrxes and prominent hero DFG have arrived in Eneria as well. Also, ahem. Steve is here...but we won't talk about that. All in all, I look forward to seeing you here if you accept this letter of correspondence. This city has hope and so does our people... and I feel this place will be even greater than our home Valinor could ever become.

Till then,

- Cast

Last edited:

Haldyir

Slicer
Fellow Loreist,

Today I wrote a poem expressing the reunification of the elven people in Eneria and their answer to the rallying call of their true King. The city of might and glory. I liked writing this piece mainly because it merged all of our pathways onto one playing field. Where now our worlds intertwine. Enjoy!

Homecoming

Distant horns sound off from the mountain
The elves of old hear the cry from their king
A new homecoming
A new life
A new hope

The mother hears her sons rallying call
A new generation
A new life
A new hope

A prince lost but now found makes his way home
A loyalist hears the ringing of the days of old...
A summoner awakens from their slumber

Soldiers plot their new course to following the distinct sound...
Sounds unheard since the days of Valinor...since the days of the Golden Era
The Lord of the Stars plots his way from the Garaman shores
A broken people hear a familiar ringing sound...now nomadic in faith
Following with hope in their hearts to the rallying call....
Tracking across their vast native Ascalonian land...
The holy journey home now begins

The elves of old hear the cry from their king
A new homecoming
A new life
A new hope

Through many seas, mountains, and valleys....
The ringing becomes richer with each step closer to the homecoming
A king looking for his lost people
At distance......the people of old have found their home

From the ruins of Eldamar to the western grip of Valinor
From the bustles of Firsthold to the restoration of Elrohir...
From the shores of Garama
From the forest of Kalros
A once lost people, now found by their everlasting love for their country

Eneria, O' how beautiful is thee
Protected by the lord of the stars
Guarded by the mighty people
Cared for by the Queen Mother of elves
Safeguarded by the prince of old
Lead by the one true king, the leader of light, the restorer of peace
The unifier of the elven people
The warden and protector of the northern Ascalon
Sparky, the architect of our faith
Eneria O' how beautiful is thee

....for we the people have found our new holy land
for we the people will now have an everlasting resting place

Distant horns sound off ....from the mountain...
A people lost
Now found.....

A new homecoming
A new life
A new hope.

Last edited:

Haldyir

Slicer
Fellow Loreist,

In due time, there will be a historic explanation of who the elves of Eneria are. For now, it is decided that the elves of Eneria are known as the Mythraic people unified under house Mythris which rules Eneria, led by King Sparky. House Mythris is made up of multiple elven houses originating from Valinor / Eldamar and Firsthold, now solidified into one central house following our unification. Due to this, the people have mustered together quite a military force, one that is suitable for being a stronghold in now Northern Ascalon.

The Imperial Army of Eneria
Letter of Correspondence: Troop Inspection
To: The Crown -=- Sparky -=-
Dispatch: Mythris Rangers to Kings Quarters

My King,

Since the mighty reunification of the elves of Eneria, I bring to you a report of our current ranking system and troop information. All information released are of public knowledge...however.. I have left some information out as it is better to hear it from me directly. I have completed all of the orders you have set before me and look forward to reporting back to you soon once I am finished overseeing the construction of "The SoAkeD SailOr" Tavern down by the lower docks.

Attached is my full report of our military as requested. Long live the king and fatherland.

----------------------------------------------

Mythraic Imperial Guard Corps [MIGC]

1. Mythraic 1st Spears Divison - Uniform Composite - Heavily armored, flexible, and warm to combat the mountain cold humid marsh. Colors - Gold and Blue to symbolize our great kingdom. The Spears are the ruling police force as they investigate crimes and etc against the crown. These spears are regulars that usually travel in platoons no bigger than 5 along the Enerian streets. They are a walking tank on the battlefield.

Enerian Male City Guard Spear-portrait (1).pngEnerian Male City Guard Spear-portrait (3).png

2. Mythraic 21st Archers Divison - Uniform Composite - Lightly armored, fast, and accurate units. Sneaky and hard to kill. Colors - Gold, Bronze, and Blue. These archers are posted along with guard towers and Enerian city walls to protect the king's city from invaders. Archers travel in pairs of two and do not deal directly with Enerian common folk during their patrols.

Enerian Archer -portrait (2).pngEnerian Archer.png

3. Mythraic 223rd Swords Division - Uniform Composite - Moderately armored units, quick and accurate on the battlefield. Colors - Initially... Gold and Bronze as an adaptable camouflage across the Ascalonian terrain. They are the primary fighting force for the crown as they rack the most kills in combat. The Swords are most times deployed or dealing with external factors. However, like their peers, they too protect the king's city in times of war alongside the Spears and Archers of the Mythraic Guard Corps.

Enerian City Guard spear Copy-portrait (4).pngEnerian City Guard spear Copy-portrait (3).pngEnerian Male City Guard Spear -portrait (3).png

4. Mythraic 141st Cavalry Division - Uniform Composite - Heavily Armored units, lightly armored horse, fast and effective. Colors - Green compliments with Bronze and wool features, this is to be adaptable to their environment wherever they may go on Ascalon. The 141st is the king's most deadly riders on the battlefield. With the armor comparison to that of a Mythraic 1st Spears Guard, these units have proven themselves to be quite deadly. Equipped with their standard Enerian Horse, the 141st Calvary are key messengers on behalf of Imperial capital matters rather than be in times of war, peace, or on political missions.

Enerian Male City Guard Spear -portrait (8).pngEnerian Male City Guard Spear -portrait (7).pngEnerian Male City Guard Spear -portrait (5).png

Haldyir

Slicer
Mythris Imperial Guard [MIG]

1. Mythris Imperial Captain - Uniform Composite - Heavily Armored unit, equipped with supreme armor composition with diamond compliments for extra strength. Colors - Traditional colors of the crown, Gold, and Blue with white compliments. Mythris Guard Captains are the kings most devoted and loyal in the entire Enerian Imperial Army. The Mythris Imperial Captains have been involved in many conflicts and across the three original known Lokan continents. The Mythris Imperial Captain follows the king wherever he may be in Eneria and onward, as his health and safety is their life's devotion. The Captains also oversee the Mythris Imperial Guard who are the crown's household militant.

Enerian Old Guard-portrait (9).pngOld Guard Captain.png

2. Guardians of Mythris - Uniform Composite - Heavily armored, equipped with broad swords and supreme armor composition with diamond compliments for extra strength. Colors - Traditional Enerian banner colors. By the oath of the Mythris Imperial Guard, they are the kingdoms finest and bravest of all its ranks. The Guardians are known for their utmost devotion to the crown, and whoever holds it. Their duties are to ensure the state remains intact, investigating any crimes of treason, and etc. The Guardians are also the crown's personal loyal militant. Birthed under the rule of his radiance, King Sparky, the Guardians are the most steadfast of all the people in Eneria.

Enerian Old Guard-portrait.pngEnerian Old Guard Attention Back.png

3. Mythris Imperial Calvary Guard - Uniform Composite - Heavily armored, equipped with broad swords and supreme armor composition with diamond compliments for extra strength. An Imperial Calvary Guard may only rank up to this position by being in the Mythraic 141st Cavalry Division. The Imperial Calvary has been in many conflicts on behalf of the state. Protecting the crown and country from all enemies that wish to hurt the Imperial Kingdom of Eneria.

Old Guard Mounted Attack.pngOld Guard Mounted Back.png

4. Mythris Rangers - Uniform Composite - Lightly armored, equipped with longbows and traveling pouches, and equipped with premier Enerian elite camouflage to blend into the kingdoms surrounding Ascalonian terrain. The Mythris rangers have been a formidable force, fighting with the great warriors of our people since the Great War. They specialize in clandestine enemy campaigns and are seen as the king's enforcers of his imperial rule over the northern region of Ascalon.

Mythris Rangers-portrait (1).pngMythris Rangers-portrait (7).pngMythris Rangers.png

Last edited:

Haldyir

Slicer
Fellow Loreist,

Today I wrote a mini teaser for some exciting lore that is currently in the works. Don't read too far into it!

Weary of Unseen Danger

With our King also acting as one of the prime Guardians of Char, the Mythraic Elves of Eneria are prepared to stand behind him, and should Preksak ever return...may he face our wrath..

Oh Freyjia..lady of light, hear me today and continue to keep Char safe from those who wish to destroy it.

Last edited:

Haldyir

Slicer
Who would be Freyjia's rival since she's the lady of light?

By deep-diving into server lore and understanding its nature, it seems that she has an issue with Preksak but I'm trying to narrow it out if that's the case. Just speculation, however. We know that Freyjia did grant Crypt with powers to defend us from the evil one, so maybe she knew what she was doing since she is a goddess.

PartayArc

Sentry
By deep-diving into server lore and understanding its nature, it seems that she has an issue with Preksak but I'm trying to narrow it out if that's the case.
Hmm, what if Freyjia and Preksak were close? Then something happened that made them be like “yeah no buddy”

Last edited:

Haldyir

Slicer
As I was chatting with our eldars today, we came across something quite interesting.....

Preksak is near, but we cant see him....perhaps...chaos is near? Where..? Ascalon, Garama, Kalros...what does our future look like for us?

I will have to do some digging on this, maybe I'm onto something? Could be nothing, but worth a look.

Haldyir

Slicer
Also, I was able to recently find an avatar creating program known as HeroForge Pro where I can customly create characters and etc. Below is some concept art I made of what Enerians look like. Anyways, enjoy and as always read on!

Where are you getting those claymation fellas from

I paid for the pro version, definitely would recommend that to get high res and transparency + lighting and customizable poses.

Back