Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Equinox Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroggyFruit1357

Today at 5 AM EST, an owner in New Fruitopia kicked a mass amount of players in the town (Picture #1) and disbanded Equinox (Picture #2). A connecting territory was also released (Picture #3) Later this member left NF and joined a town in Wolf Force. (I'll be excluding their name from this forum post)
members kicked Picture #1
allianceDeleted.png Picture #2
territory dropped Picture #3 (this was not attacked, this was released)
tqmen6.png
Person's response after asking "whats this I'm hearing about wolf force" This was yesterday.

Before I continue on, this next section will be showing our alliance discord. I understand this is separate from Loka and expect nothing to come out of this part.
This person invited countless members to the Equinox discord and kicked a major piece of members. I will not be editing out those people who joined names. archerInvite.PNGarcherSquidSpam.png
tqmen5.png
(I have more of these but I can only attach 10 files)

This morning when I logged online, I got this message from the person.
tqmen7.png

I'm not going to include any of my opinions in this post, as the admins can ask me for them privately.

Evil_X

Sentry
This is such a grey area in the rules rn. The fact a sub-owner has the power to ruin an entire cap month, town and alliance like this really isn't right and should be something that's looked at and revised. Passing this event off as "should learn who to trust" isn't a reason to justify the sheer amount of damage done especially considering the fact after all this happened tqmen moved to the enemy town.
This is now the second month in a row one person has had the ability to screw over an entire alliance. (sure I understand both months the alliances were ruined in different ways but at the core, it was still one person who's actions affect everyone participating in the war)

I think there's a line between it being the town owner's fault for giving someone too much power and someone using their power given to betray an entire alliance.
I don't see how you could argue tqmen hasn't betrayed his town and why he's not at fault. Being a sub-owner does not mean you have the right to go as far as tqmen has.
It's a conquest PVP server, not who can inside the other side and win by default. Even as someone who benefits from this whole event I can't at all feel right about what's been done to achieve cap and victory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back