Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

EricDeViking unflag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricDeViking

So I am here today to hopefully get my account unflagged from Lokamc, The reason I got flagged in the first place was because I accidentally logged on to Lokamc using an Easymc Account, Why was I using an easymc account? well the reason was I needed to logon this specific that had some loot on a different server. (Conquestia) in the process I had accidentally joined the wrong server, I never really cared about it until not too long ago I tried to log onto Lokamc to do a bit of pvp to find out that my account was flagged! so I made a ticket and staff had told me to make a Forum which that I tried but couldn't login for a week. if you have any other questions I am free to answer them.

Minikox79

+1 I feel bad for EricDeViking is has been over a month since this incident has happened + all he did was missclick on another server.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
-1 Should’ve been banned a long time ago anyways

Attachments

• CD9F1602-6FF5-4C48-97E6-0706E979ED9B.jpeg
    CD9F1602-6FF5-4C48-97E6-0706E979ED9B.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 616843AD-FB1B-4F9C-9CE3-F0C8133889CA.jpeg
    616843AD-FB1B-4F9C-9CE3-F0C8133889CA.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 49

EricDeViking

-1 Should’ve been banned a long time ago anyways
That was over 5-6 months ago and ever since I've been trying to get my self to be less racist / less toxic in all servers, if this bothers you I could ask a staff member to just get me muted so I can't bother anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back