Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

False Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connosaurus

So from the start: I logged on in my town, and couldn't pick up any items. I assumed this was a town glitch, but I went to meet up with my town mates when I got into a fight. Every time I went down to half a heart/died, I would be full healed and was just immortal. I recorded after we found out what was happening, and later got 3v1'd until I was banned.
< This is video evidence, you can see I was using Badlion Client and had no special cheats on. According to my town, this is the 3rd time this glitch has happened to them, and they've reported it before, however this is the first time someone has been banned for it.

DeceitfulPear

Slicer
Your ban is for abusing a bug which, for the record, has NOT been reported at all on the report site. The problem that I can see is you were in the glitched state, invulnerable, and were fighting enemies while you could not be killed.

Connosaurus

Your ban is for abusing a bug which, for the record, has NOT been reported at all on the report site. The problem that I can see is you were in the glitched state, invulnerable, and were fighting enemies while you could not be killed.
So the ban was for reason "hackerboi", and I was told I was hacking, therefore not a ban for abusing a glitch.

Secondly, I went into the fight not knowing I was glitched. I was ganked by Mentq, and realized I couldn't die, so I made a rash decision to mess around with the curse of immortality.

Thirdly, how was I supposed to know how to report the bug? alieb found this exact bug two months ago, and we told Skuhoo about it in VC. Plus the Requiem members who we killed two months ago said that they had reported the bug then. We are new players, and don't know the formalities of how all of this works.

In my opinion, this is a false ban on all fronts. I apologize for taking off my armor and abusing the bug, but they initiated the fight, not me.

Attachments

• hackerboy.png
    hackerboy.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 15

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
So the ban was for reason "hackerboi", and I was told I was hacking, therefore not a ban for abusing a glitch.
Secondly, I went into the fight not knowing I was glitched. I was ganked by Mentq, and realized I couldn't die, so I made a rash decision to mess around with the curse of immortality.

Thirdly, how was I supposed to know how to report the bug? alieb found this exact bug two months ago, and we told Skuhoo about it in VC. Plus the Requiem members who we killed two months ago said that they had reported the bug then. We are new players, and don't know the formalities of how all of this works.

In my opinion, this is a false ban on all fronts. I apologize for taking off my armor and abusing the bug, but they initiated the fight, not me.
Although you may not have known about the glitch going into the fight, you should have at least known to try asking someone in the public chat about the issue or stopped fighting after coming to the realization that you couldn't die. I do feel bad that you had to deal with this issue as it is something that a lot of new peeps have problems with these days and it's even worse that you've been punished regarding it, but when it comes down to it you chose to keep messing around while knowing of the bug.

Connosaurus

Although you may not have known about the glitch going into the fight, you should have at least known to try asking someone in the public chat about the issue or stopped fighting after coming to the realization that you couldn't die. I do feel bad that you had to deal with this issue as it is something that a lot of new peeps have problems with these days and it's even worse that you've been punished regarding it, but when it comes down to it you chose to keep messing around while knowing of the bug.
I also couldn't get out of the fight, I was stuck there and they kept engaging. If I'm being hit I'm not just gonna let myself get hit without doing anything. If I could leave the area I would have. Also, I told MoistP that I couldn't die, and they were well aware that I was bugged, yet they decided to continue fighting me.

koi0001

Guardian
Hot take: you should be banned for abusing bugs instead of hacking. In the video you really do go out of your way to fight them.

I might of missed it but in the video did you ever make a report or ask in public chat if anyone knew how to fix the bug or reach out to staff?

DeceitfulPear

Slicer
Just so you know why the ban reason (which will be changed in your notes, etc once I can get online) was hacking was because a concerned player messaged a staff member about someone with “god hacks.” That Guardian logged on, saw you just not dying and actively fighting and quickly banned you before any more problems could be caused.

We now understand it isn’t some weird hacks and is instead some bug, I also personally understand getting caught up in the moment and making bad decisions but that doesn’t mean you are exempt from these rules of abusing a bug.

For future reference what you should have done: You should’ve type /report [report regarding the issue] and relogged or just in general stop participating in anything while you were in the bugged state.

Just to reiterate: we know you aren’t a hacker but you are a bug abuser as this case stands. And to all others in the server: If anyone in the future abuses this bug expect an equivalent or harsher punishment. We are on going in figuring out how to replicate and thus fix it

MoistP

"Yup thats what (name) did, he killed like 3 full diamonds as a naked"
If you knew about the glitch, obviously you would try to stop the glitch from happening instead of abusing it? i.e. logging out and back in while you aren't combat tagged
-1 it's clear you wanted to gain something from being immortal

kiadmowi

Slicer
Connosaurus skilled player but that is not normally, This very very insane....They need to check him pc and game.....Maybe he not cheating but maybe he using the loka bug ...and this cant seem on game screen..He needs to check-up....Daviq Bosnian Cheater with Streaming.....I think alieb still cheating...Connosaurus using game glitc on LOKA server ,ON BIG Wars .Maybe everyone dont knows him trick.He incredible....I want to ask his where is the comming of your skill's ?

Last edited:

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It's a fairly short tempban, gonna nip this one in the bud. But on your return please note that clients like badlion are not permitted on Loka. See our allowed mods list here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back