Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

fartje23 unban appeal (ign is hamfart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackberryperry

Muted
Ban reason: Town Betrayal & Racism

I am going to talk about my Town betrayal, around 5 months ago a player named T0URMENT and I had moved into coolkidsupa's town and had taken our valuable things there, everything was going well until me and supa had an argument and I had a big ego, I had moved out of the town not notifying T0URMENT (he was taking a driving test) and I had taken his things to Loraxia. I was told by coolkidsupa that I had a certain amount of time to give T0URMENTS items back or else he would call town betrayal. I had refused to give his items back because of our argument, I had also ghosted T0URMENT whenever he had asked me for his items back because I was having an ego moment. I did not review the rules long enough to understand that everything in the town is the owners by default. I had checked up with admins and some told me that supa would be brushed off and told to stop being petty. 3 Months later I was banned for Town betrayal & Racism.

I am now going to talk about my racism. I am going to be completely honest, when I was scamming people left and right in towns I had a really big ego and I thought I could get away with anything. It had gotten to the point where I was forgetting friendship and saying racial slurs to coolkidsupa and Jakeman5. I had went as far to say that jakeman5 was a pedophile in the public chat. I found it funny at first, and I was muted. I had heard from admins that it was my most recent Player Note. On the day of my ban I didn't care about anything that day and I had started being really racist to everyone I was talking to. My close friends and the people I talk to can vouch that I have stopped my ways and I had even made more friends because of this. I had started becoming friends with layhey's friend group (a player I had beefed on loka alot.) and I still talk to them everyday. They all know how I've changed my actions.

I have already apologized to those I affected, if I have spoken to them recently. Jakeman and I have become friends again and I'm hoping he can forgive me. If I haven't directly apologized to you, I am sorry for all the things I have done. I hope you guys can forgive me and take my appeal into alot of consideration.

Melon

I haven't known perry for very long, and before now would've only known him through our limited interactions on steelpvp. Recently, I have had the opportunity to vc with him multiple times when in call with splinian, who I know he used to dislike. While in these vcs, I had not witnessed much that would be too far out of line or deserving of a perm ban on loka, and this leads me to believe that he has in fact changed for the better. I cannot speak on his previous actions as I was not there to witness them, but I can say that it seems as if his current behavior has drastically improved from the time of his ban on loka, this being compared to what it would take to be perm banned on the server. Through talking to both splinian and perry, I found that they used to really dislike each other, and I think the fact that they have resolved the issues between them and are now friends is another sign of perry being reformed and changing for the better. This is just my point of view from vcing and gaming with them over the few previous weeks, and i'm not sure of what he was like before that time. But, I can speak from some experience as I am reformed myself, and it does seem like he is a changed person. +1

Guns4Dayz

I've been talking to perry everyday since his ban on loka and he stopped being racist and more kind to other people around him. I've told perry good job for his doings and he should keep up his kindness to others. Perry has taken this ban into consideration and he has strived to do much better. I feel like perry should at most get a 1 month shorten but keep the perma mute. Perry has been on loka for a year and a half now and he has had so many friendships with other people and when he said this things most of the times then not it was out of anger or spite. +1 rep the platypus

Fwishhy

Ive known perry for a bit over two years, far before he ever became active on Loka, and have seen how certain aspects of the community may have influenced him into making the choices he did. However I have seen him, most prominently after his ban but before so as-well, taking more responsibility for his actions and making strides to be a more considerate and better person, and for someone of his age, that at least to me seems monumentally impressive. His town betrayal ban, providing the context seems void of a reason for a permanent ban, with him not taking anything that realistically belonged to supa. And for the racism, I know they were jokes, but nonetheless i have seen perry take enormous strides for self improvement and id think hes long overstayed his ban.
+1 free up my boy perry

idk69420

Muted
I would've done a -1 about 3 months ago, but me and Perry did a misunderstanding and I know love him. He has taught me alot about loka especially how to rat (im sorry garama ri ppl it was ME who stole ur shulker) he was a very nice guy and most certainly reformed. -1 Spoiled stranger things (+1)

idk69420

Muted
You really think 2 months is enough time to get unbanned after your racist actions, your permamute, your tempban for town betrayal and finally your permaban for both, town betrayal and racism?
:thumbs_up: He deserves it he is really reformed very nice and deserves the unban, he should keep the perma mute and the town betrayal was 5 months ago I 100 percent thinks he deservers the unban more then I deserve the unmute

Guns4Dayz

You really think 2 months is enough time to get unbanned after your racist actions, your permamute, your tempban for town betrayal and finally your permaban for both, town betrayal and racism?
This didnt happen all in one day this happened within a 7 month span so yes it has been time

Lampp_

He was perma muted + temp 5 months ago
+ I know for a fact you are not complaining about racism When your alliance has 10 pages of the n word stop being a lil baby and go “waaa he was racist Once”.

idk69420

Muted
He was perma muted + temp 5 months ago
+ I know for a fact you are not complaining about racism When your alliance has 10 pages of the n word stop being a lil baby and go “waaa he was racist Once” this is why no one likes you fucking turbo loser
That's not a very camel word

jakeman5

Slicer
Perry has always been a good friend of mine and he started to get out of control nearing the point where he got banned in regards to racism. It got so bad that I couldn’t stand being in a call with him where beforehand Perry was a funny kid that did nothing but joke around. At that point I cut Perry off essentially after all the things he called me. After Perry got banned he went on a tirade in the Noobville discord calling Supa racist things.

In these last couple months I have seen Perry completely change how he acts, it has been great to have Perry in calls again and he is acting like he used to which was just a funny, lighthearted guy.

I’m incredibly proud of you Perry for turning it around and I accept your apology. However, I think it makes sense that you would stay banned until the end month. If you exhibit no toxicity or racism, then you will have my support.

With all that being said, I don’t think Perry should be unbanned now.

Last edited:

idk69420

Muted
Perry has always been a good friend of mine and he started to get out of control nearing the point where he got banned in regards to racism. It got so bad that I couldn’t stand being in a call with him where before hand Perry was a funny kid that did nothing but joke around. At that point I cut Perry off essentially after all the things he called me. After Perry got banned he went on a tirade in the Noobville discord calling Supa racist things. In these last couple months I have seen Perry completely change how he acts, it has been great to have Perry in calls again and he is acting like he used to which was just a funny guy.

I’m incredibly proud of you Perry for turning it around and I accept your apology. However, I think it makes sense that you would stay banned until the end month. If you exhibit no toxicity or racism, then you will have my support.

With all that being said, I don’t think Perry should be unbanned now.
100 percent agree Jakeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back