Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

VOTE February, Ionia I

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfros

Slicer
The Month You're Bidding For: February

Town: Ionia

Players Running Festival: lilfros, ThePigGang, LostProperty

Type of Festival: 1v1 Pot PvP, FFA

Bracket: 1st Round (Best of 1) -> Round 2-4 (Best of 3) -> 3rd Place (Best of 3) -> Finals (Best of 5), seeding will be done by myself and ThePigGang as well as community analysis

FFA: The tourney will open up with a NO RULE FFA, bring for the most part whatever (further detail later), free entry, hex lore sword. (Potential to change)

Festival Rules (1v1 Only):
- No De-buff Potions or Tipped Arrows
- No bow with infinity (32 arrows max per round)
- No Crossbow
- No Firestone
- No Ender pearls
- No Thorns
- No KB sword
- No Axe
- No Shield

The Rewards for Winners:
1st:
Hex Lored Champion Sword, Lored Set, 32DB, 64GB, 64IB, 64AI, 'Victor' Title, "Trophy"

2nd: Maxed Sword, Maxed Set, 16DB, 32GB, 32IB, 32AI

3rd: 16DB, 16GB, 16IB, 16AI

Competitor Cost of Entry: 16 Diamond blocks

Max Number of Competitors: 64

Cost of Stalls: 64 Diamond blocks

Max Number of Stalls: 17

Any Further Info:
- Yes ik the arena is not flat but idc.
- Stalls are first come first serve.
- Once the bracket is posted, its final I'm not doing subs bc it messes up entire seeding.
- I am messing with the quest system, and might add a side quest for people who attend to do, not confirmed at all

Image of Arena and/or Tournament Grounds:
Ionia SS 1 (1).pngIonia SS 2 (1).pngIonia SS 3 (1).pngIonia SS 4 (1).pngIonia SS 5.png

Last edited:

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
I very much enjoy that the build uses the natural terrain. The trend of flattening everything needs to die. The concerns about the tree in the middle are probably warranted from both a fighter and spectator's perspective. However, I think that can be remedied by reshaping the tunk into something that resembles a bonsai tree (which also fits the southeast asia theme). See:
aKiboV9.png

That way the trunk can start at the edge of the arena rather than the middle.

koi0001

Guardian
I look forward to watching the spectators run around the arena to see the fight just like the actual fighters! It's an immersive experience of everyone running around the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back