Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected Female Gender Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedGrip

Love it! been using for years now! mostly 1.8 but for loka just perfect the shape of them and the settings along side is just amazing.

mads64

Sentry
-1 I used this mod for 5 months on other servers, you can abuse the menu for customizing other players, everyone in render distance will appear in the menu and it can be used to see if people are near you, which is definitely something that should not be allowed

if the dev ever makes it so the menu isnt abusable i would be in favor, its a really good mod made by a really good person who actively updates it

Last edited:

Zaidgvv

-1 I used this mod for 5 months on other servers, you can abuse the menu for customizing other players, everyone in render distance will appear in the menu and it can be used to see if people are near you, which is definitely something that should not be allowed

if the dev ever makes it so the menu isnt abusable i would be in favor, its a really good mod made by a really good person who actively updates it
I genuinely don't know if this is ironic or not, if so then ok, if not then you need mental help for using that shit for 5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back