Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

FlxzeN unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwxn1337

Muted
He forgot his password so im making it for him
At the time of writing this appeal, it has been about 4 months from my ban. My reason for being banned was sharing account on loka, and it was a mistake to ever do so.And also i made a mistake sharing my account with a guy who have duped items was a mistake. I love the community. I love playing with friends on loka. It has been my favorite minecraft server ever since I learned about it. I miss playing and having a good time. I had a lot of great experiences on the server.I am truly sorry to everyone who i ever been toxic to and I fully regret everything I did. If I do return to local, I plan on making it up to all the players who I have wronged. I will also take loka’s rules way more seriously now. Therefore, I am ready to return to the local community, if accepted.

Babysoy

Slicer
4 months for Account sharing / ban evasion and if i dont remember bad, 2 bans because of hacking, i dont think it's deserved at all. -1

Eyvah

flxzen is a good person. He did a lot of mistakes before, I honestly also don’t believe deserves a direct. unban at this time, but I miss him and want to play with him again. +1 give him a tempban

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
11 months ago you used xray, 9 months ago using hate speech in public chat, 9 months ago abusing others in chat, 8 months ago more chat abuse, 8 months ago banned for hacking, 7 months ago ban evading, 6 months ago perma muted for harassing others, 3 months ago account sharing and assisting a banned player in doing so, 3 months ago ban evading to bypass your ban.

In what world do you think 3 months since your ban is an acceptable length of time? You have a long way to go and if you ban evade again you may lose any chance of ever getting unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back