Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

For the good of Loka

Jedoi

Slicer
So when the storage device thing came, Cesar_J_Franco and I decided to mine for stuff we could put in the beacon. So we mined for a bit by a house we had made not to far from spawn. I got about 10 iron and he got about 5 gold. We were putting the cobble we had gotten in our chests, in a tower that is part of our house. The he says over the phone: "Hey look it's someone!" then I say: "Who?" Then he says "Oh, okay its Psy. He's really nice. He gave me a sword." (or something like that." I, of corse, get worried, becuase he has killed me over and over again in the past, and now I had a bunch of stuff I was going to give the beacon, for the good of Loka, and he comes up and hits me off our tower. And then he ran and killed ceasar as well. And then we had nothing for the becaon. I told Psy I wanted it back, and he tells me: "If you want your stuff back, you have to belif." So now he's making fun of my spelling too. I don't have screenshots as evadence, but several people were on who could tell you the same thing.

The next day, Art and I were at the same house, I put everything in my chest. I told Art I was going to let the Blight damage kill me, to see what it would say. I had 2 hearts left, and then I see "Artagan was slain by Psychedelic98.". So I hit shift, hoping he wouldn't kill me again. I was dieing for the good of Loka, to see if this blight possibly has another name. I tell him I was dieing anyway, but guass what?! He kills me. This one I have evadence of.

Someone please tell Psychedelic98 to stop killing people who are doing things for the good of Loka.

Attachments

• 2013-06-14_08.17.41.png
    2013-06-14_08.17.41.png
    234.4 KB · Views: 116

Hornedbaron

Slicer
I kinda see your point, but I don't fully support it. You can't stop someone from pvp'ing on a pvp server. just be more discreet about it, talk in pm's or something. Anyway, it's just like Psy to be like that, why not do it when he isn't on?
Anyway, I hope this was helpful...

Jedoi

Slicer
Yes, but stiil. He was doing something that was bad for Loka. Not just killed me, but when he killed me, he took my stuff, what I had worked hard to get, worked hard for the good of Loka. You may think, "Jedi, its just a little thing." YES, IT IS A LITTLE THING! "But if little things can affect big things, then is there really such things as little things?!" NO!!! Everything has IMPORTANCE! So everything IS important! This is important! Important in the form of a little thing! Importance in the form of a little thing......

Little things can affect big things...

My little letters and words passed on my big message.
The littlest thing can make all the differnce.

mopb3

Slicer
Hmm, if we can't fill the beacon no one will be able to have items taken over, and I can achieve what I wanted in the first place.

Excellent, keep killin em' Psy!

Jedoi

Slicer
mopb3 said:
Hmm, if we can't fill the beacon no one will be able to have items taken over, and I can achieve what I wanted in the first place.

Excellent, keep killin em' Psy!

Almost everyone wants to take things over! I believe you, like us all, should comtribute to the beacon getting filled. This is inportant to many people. Not just any people, The people of Loka, your friends and enemys, allies and adversaries, us, you, we. We, the people of Loka, want to take our stuff with us, with us to to New World, to give us a chance at survival. We are Lokans, we work together in times of peril. Not killing each other or argueing.

You, like us all, should help.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
I apologize for all of my actions that may appear to be stopping people from doing things for the good of Loka. On the first night I came across 2 people. They had a faint smell of dragons, so naturally I assumed these people were evil. Loka has no room for evil people so I killed the first one, who sort of looked like a cat. After I killed this person I looked down at the lifeless corpse and to my shock and dismay I see it's jedi. Her friend picks up some of her stuff and ran, but he left some of it on the ground. I chased after him to try to give him the rest of the stuff, tapping him with my sword occasionally to get his attention. One of my taps killed him. The next day I was wandering the same area. I see Art, the most evil pig on loka, and of course I have to kill him. I had no intentions of killing jedi, but she said she was dying from the blight. I had no idea that she wanted to. I didn't want her to die a slow, miserable death, so I killed her to end her suffering. I'm sorry if my actions had negative results, but my intentions were nothing but pure.

mopb3

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
We are Lokans, we work together in times of peril. Not killing each other or argueing.
.....Phahaha yeah thats us to a tee :p

Back