Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

G Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastBowmen

Slicer
With the new rule/feature...
Town Chests can now be summoned/used every 30 minutes. However, only one town chest can be 'placed' at any point in time now.

A couple of key tactics of Elysiym and Valkyrie have now been eliminated, specifics can be discussed outside of the forums. I understand that this was implemented to prevent towns from being completely emptied by raiders, but is there some way we could have it so multiple chests could be placed as long as they were all in allied territory? If not, maybe just solely in town territory.
We've used this feature for the transportation of items in town, out of town, and for just about anything excluding raiding. I request for you to listen to this complaint and really think about it, especially how much it has damaged/nerfed our PvP tactics and not the enemies. Thanks

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
especially how much it has damaged/nerfed our PvP tactics and not the enemies

Eldritch had a core PvP tactic only we used nerfed (capital airship), so I'm not sure claiming it nerfs just you is a valid argument.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Additionally, consider that because it's a high-level town perk, it greatly benefits bigger towns and that further imbalances the system. We almost never want to give anything to an already established, high-level town that makes them even stronger as it reduces the chances that new towns can get a foothold in our pvp systems.

EastBowmen

Slicer
Additionally, consider that because it's a high-level town perk, it greatly benefits bigger towns and that further imbalances the system. We almost never want to give anything to an already established, high-level town that makes them even stronger as it reduces the chances that new towns can get a foothold in our pvp systems.
Can we at the least make it so two chests can be placed as long as both of the chests are within town territory? It could be used as a benefit to transport items within generator protection

Last edited:

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Can we at the least make it so two chests can be placed as long as both of the chests are within town territory? It could be used as a benefit to transport items within generator protection

Or it could be used in a defending Conquest battle to ferry supplies out to the attackers... :/

EastBowmen

Slicer
Or it could be used in a defending Conquest battle to ferry supplies out to the attackers... :/
No no, just within the generators protection is what I mean. For example, lets say I have 20 dubs of cobble that I want to transport from a cleared out area to the storage but I don't want to make 40 trips. This wouldn't be a game changing use of the g chest, but it would be a perk and something that I would take advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back