Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

GANGMEMBERBLU ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoastedBlu

Hey, I don't know exactly when I was banned its been so long and I been busy but its been about a year and a couple months . My last ban appeal was very childish and I took very little remorse for what I did. I was banned for calling someone a very offensive racial slur and spammed a very offensive racial slur in public chat, I griefed Graxum and town betrayed them and also stole a beacon from another town I forgot the name though I also ban evaded on TWO alts but I DID NOT XRAY . I apologize to the staff members and players of Loka for all that i've done I didn't care about Loka at the time and I did whatever I pleased. But I started to miss the community and the unique conquest gameplay and am ready to come back follow the rules and not violate them. Whats happened happened I cannot go back in time and change what I did I am truly sorry My new username is GANGMEMBERBLU

Steve5729

Slicer
-1 Permanent bans are Permanent for a reason. You should have thought about these things before your broke the rules. You also tried to ban evade with alts. If you really had wanted to come back you should have appealed before evading.

Addition: After this you pmed me privately on discord to contradict what I said and then deleted your messages. To me this just seems like you want to cover up and stop everyone saying something negative about you.

Last edited:

NovaSolux

This is a reply to steve.
1. Permanent Bans don't have to be permanent, nationalistic got perm banned, And yet he's back after his appeal.
Nationalistic's offenses were much worse and he had a long history of rule violations.
I'm not being hypocritical, Since i do think i'm bit of an ass myself.
But it has been over a year since blu's ban, And i believe he has the ability to come back.
If nationalistic gets unbanned 4 months after his for racism, constant toxicity and exploiting.
Blu can too.

2. You don't even have proof of him saying it, If you do post it here or pm me.

NovaSolux

Might i add, Insulting multiple people and publically saying that specific ethnicities are inferior is way worse than just exploiting and saying some bad words a few times and ban evading.

Steve5729

Slicer
This is a reply to steve.
1. Permanent Bans don't have to be permanent, nationalistic got perm banned, And yet he's back after his appeal.
Nationalistic's offenses were much worse and he had a long history of rule violations.
I'm not being hypocritical, Since i do think i'm bit of an ass myself.
But it has been over a year since blu's ban, And i believe he has the ability to come back.
If nationalistic gets unbanned 4 months after his for racism, constant toxicity and exploiting.
Blu can too.

2. You don't even have proof of him saying it, If you do post it here or pm me.
Unfortunately all I have is my word but as I mentioned he deleted them as soon as I attempted to contradict him It's not what he pmed me that's the problem it's that he deleted it to try and cover up anything that can be used against him. I do have proof that he blocked me very soon after I made a -1 post which in it's self is just being petty. With that being said I am not going to reply to this thread anymore, or to you, Nova, in general. Quite honestly fed up with forums toxicity and don't need another thread dedicated to it.

NovaSolux

Then if you say you have "Your Word" for him insulting you on discord.
Then that does not count as proof, you don't have strong evidence, You are just delibireatly trying to frame him.

TeraMarie

Slicer
Although we are trying to limit the amount of toxicity on the server, I believe he has spent plenty of time thinking over what he has done. And even though he has a long list of offenses, so has other players that are also still playing on the server or are back from being banned.

Imma +1

Volpex_

Slicer
People change, and also writing more than one ban appeal even if the other ones weren't accepted it's a proof that you care about this server enough to get unbanned in my eyes.
Last thing, 1 year ban is enough for what he did imo and it's time to get him unbanned.

+1

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
I believe a lot of people deserve second chances in regards to mistakes they’ve made with friends and in communities like Loka. We all slip up occasionally, and when we do, it’s good to know we won’t be dropped and left behind because we chose to break rules, or be offensive to others, instead, we use a ban to make someone reconsider their actions, come back, and be better than they were when they first joined. We use the appeals forum on Loka so when someone has decided that they miss the server, realize that they were careless and miss the community, they can make an apology for what they had done, promise to be better, and everyone can move forward and better themselves.

It seems like you’ve made a joke of this process, it started with you being given a permanent ban for spamming racial slurs.

https://gyazo.com/004b39bd845ce0775dfed4933248ebf5

Then you posted your first appeal a couple months later.

https://lokamc.com/forums/index.php?threads/roastedblus-ban-appeal.3459/

Your second ban appeal(1 day later) had a note in the TITLE about your profanity you had included in the first ban appeal, because apparently it was so ingrained in you can’t clean yourself up for a ban appeal, and even admitted that you hadn’t written your first appeal, it was written by someone else for you.

https://lokamc.com/forums/index.php...-removed-the-profanity-sorry-about-that.3462/

Then, you decided to make a joke of our process even further, instead of trying to appeal again, you decided you would try to circumvent the process entirely by using an alt by the name of Vurge. You tried something similar after you were initially banned with an account called HeyDad(on that occasion you claimed it was your brother playing, that you(roasted) no longer played minecraft).

After your alt was banned, you decided to go for another appeal that was ultimately rejected (in part due to the fact that you tried to evade your ban recently)

https://lokamc.com/forums/index.php?threads/roastedblu-bluwes-ban-appeal.3644/

As much as I’d like to give everyone second chances, if you try to avoid the whole process, show several times that you don’t seem to care for the server, and have an initial ban that is bad enough to be permanent in and of itself, I feel like allowing you back onto the server will ultimately be a bad choice. I'm open to listen to other's opinions as always, but it’d have to be a -1 from me.

While we're here
People change, and also writing more than one ban appeal even if the other ones weren't accepted it's a proof that you care about this server enough to get unbanned in my eyes.
Last thing, 1 year ban is enough for what he did imo and it's time to get him unbanned.

+1

People do change, but multiple ban appeals means nothing if several of them were not serious, or, more importantly, not even written by him. Also, I would agree that a year is long enough, if you don't consider the evasions after his initial ban and rejected appeals.

mindblaster007

I believe a lot of people deserve second chances in regards to mistakes they’ve made with friends and in communities like Loka. We all slip up occasionally, and when we do, it’s good to know we won’t be dropped and left behind because we chose to break rules, or be offensive to others, instead, we use a ban to make someone reconsider their actions, come back, and be better than they were when they first joined. We use the appeals forum on Loka so when someone has decided that they miss the server, realize that they were careless and miss the community, they can make an apology for what they had done, promise to be better, and everyone can move forward and better themselves.

It seems like you’ve made a joke of this process, it started with you being given a permanent ban for spamming racial slurs.

Your second ban appeal(1 day later) had a note in the TITLE about your profanity you had included in the first ban appeal, because apparently it was so ingrained in you can’t clean yourself up for a ban appeal, and even admitted that you hadn’t written your first appeal, it was written by someone else for you.

https://lokamc.com/forums/index.php...-removed-the-profanity-sorry-about-that.3462/

Then, you decided to make a joke of our process even further, instead of trying to appeal again, you decided you would try to circumvent the process entirely by using an alt by the name of Vurge. You tried something similar after you were initially banned with an account called HeyDad(on that occasion you claimed it was your brother playing, that you(roasted) no longer played minecraft).

After your alt was banned, you decided to go for another appeal that was ultimately rejected (in part due to the fact that you tried to evade your ban recently)

As much as I’d like to give everyone second chances, if you try to avoid the whole process, show several times that you don’t seem to care for the server, and have an initial ban that is bad enough to be permanent in and of itself, I feel like allowing you back onto the server will ultimately be a bad choice. I'm open to listen to other's opinions as always, but it’d have to be a -1 from me.

While we're here

People do change, but multiple ban appeals means nothing if several of them were not serious, or, more importantly, not even written by him. Also, I would agree that a year is long enough, if you don't consider the evasions after his initial ban and rejected appeals.
I agree but he does seem to be serious this time and it does seem like he cares.

OperaGhost2004

While we're here

I completely agree, it's a -1 from me as well

+1, we can all agree on the fact that Blu didn't care about the server *at all* one year ago when he first joined, but now it seems like that he regrets getting banned from the server (he constantly asks me about the server in DMs) because he realized that was such a dumb idea since Loka is a really fun and unique server. I know people shouldn't act like this but hey at least he's changed and it's been a year since he was permanently banned

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
I still feel like a ban of this magnitude of reasons should have a much more sincere ban appeal. You need to show us and explain to us you have moved on and deserve to get another shot at this extraordinary community.

In all reality this appeal looks like it took 2 minutes to make, much like your last ones.

ModernMozart1787

While we're here

I 100% agree with this. It's a -1 from me as well.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
We've talked about this at some length and, unfortunately, we do not feel that you're ready to come back at this time. There are a variety of things that are simply too hard to overlook: evading bans twice over two separate time frames, having somebody else write your appeal for you, etc.

We're going to keep your ban for now but if you still would like to rejoin the community after to some time, rather than just in this moment, I encourage you to make another appeal then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back