Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fixed Garama RI Producing significantly less ores than usual

Tedzi_

Hello Lokans,

Recently I went to Garama RI to try and make some money since I looked in my shulker boxes and it turns out I have 0 shards to my name, so I flew over to Garama RI in hopes of becoming a millionaire but to my horror, I arrived at the RI and there were significantly less ores than normal, not wanting to blame the server I checked out the #updates channel in the discord and there was a overhaul to the RI, and in the changelogs it stated that other players might have mined my ores and they would refresh in 5 minutes, so I waited, and waited, but after 10 minutes the ores still werent showing up, so I checked what the loka community was saying in the discord and they all state the same issue, Garama RI is not producing as many ores as before the update.

So I thought to myself, maybe just possibly, all of us are terrible miners. So I called it a day and decided to fly back to the docks, however when I arrived at Garama beach I was truly traumatized by what I saw
1724398760487.png

Well every loka player who has mined this part of the beach can all state that this is obviously not what the beach is meant to look like with all these floating sand blocks that could not have been made by a player

I believe that whats going on here is the regeneration with the new update is very buggy and causing ores and blocks to not spawn in.

I am hoping that this gets fixed soon as I am bankrupt on loka and need a way to get shards. thanks.

1724398915414.png
(this was another screenshot i took and I waited my 5 minutes and to my horror the blocks did not regenerate and im very upset.)

Back