Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Griefing With Pillars Around Dragostei?

Do you think this ban should be at least shortened?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and he deserves an unban

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, stay banned

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EastBowmen

Slicer
So I tried to log on this morning and it says this;
Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 9.18.12 AM.png
I assume this means that I was breaking the following rule?
1.7. No one by one block towers unless you remove them immediately after use.

If so, let me say something. I never received a warning about making pillars around Dragostei, and if I had, I would've immediately destroyed every single last block of every single tower. Perhaps I received a warning and I was afk? I'm not entirely sure, but I know for a fact that I don't remember being told to remove the pillars or I'll be banned. Also, is it really necessary to ban me for an entire week for making stone pillars? I think that's a bit unnecessary considering: 1. I didn't receive a warning, or I atleast didn't see one 2. They're one by one block towers and you can barely see them from the inside of Dragostei, if even. 3. If you had told me about the one by one block towers I made outside of Dragostei before you banned me for an entire 7 days, I would've ran all the way over to Dragostei just to destroy them.

Also, is this appeal doesn't get accepted, is there anything I can do to shorten the ban? An idea could be going back to Dragostei and destroying the pillars? And if there was a warning, and I just didn't catch it, who warned me and when? I was afk multiple times throughout that raid

Hopefully you guys reconsider my case because I don't think I deserve a 7 day ban for placing blocks outside a town's territory with no warning, thanks.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
This was a little premature, you and Iwas's ban is lifted for now.

Still, you should be aware that 1 block towers are against the rules. So please be sure you're following them, as next time we may have to leave the temp up.

Back